seven.

Namjoon had decided to go look for Seokjin where he was last brought to from Taehyung. It was a long walk and the old garage Jungkook had beat Namjoon up in seem to be farther than he thought. The boys had to walk down many dirt roads, Jimin was the one who would trip over a rock every so often.

"You looked fucked up," Yoongi commented as he had a clear look at Namjoon's face in the sun light.

Namjoon's head was bruised up pretty bad, of course it would be, considering what happened. "Well no shit, I could be dead right now,"

"You said Taehyung was with Jungkook?" Jimin asked Namjoon as they continued to walk down the street.

"Yeah, they must've teamed up or something.. probably wanting the same thing." Namjoon shrugged, "I do know they wanted me dead,"

"Makes no sense," Jimin shook his head, "They hate each other,"

"One of them probably saw the other as an advantage," Yoongi sighed, "Where are we even going?"

"Where they took me," Namjoon said angrily, "I have people out looking for them too so they won't be able to get that far.."

"Let's just pray he's okay," Jimin said wiping his forehead to get rid of some of the sweat that was beginning to form. Jimin still had a fever and shouldn't be out walking like he was.

"Of course, he's okay," Yoongi said, "It's Jin, he knows how to take care of himself,"

"He's weak," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Just be prepared if he is gone.. I don't want to take care of two whining babies,"

"Guys," Jimin sighed, "Can we sit down for a minute?" He crouched down onto the dirt road not caring what the other two thought.

"What are you doing come on," Yoongi turned back to see Jimin panting.

"I can't go on," Jimin huffed, "I'm too hot,"

"It's winter, Jimin," Namjoon gripped onto the back of Jimin's coat and lifted him off the ground.

Yoongi immediately reached out and grabbed at Namjoon's hand to pull it off of Jimin. "Don't touch him like that," Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

"Are you kidding me?" Namjoon pushed Jimin towards Yoongi, making Jimin fall onto his boyfriend. Yoongi held a tight grip on Jimin as he helped him stand up. "Think about Jin,"

"Jimin is sick," Yoongi shook his head.

Namjoon sighed loudly, looking around the empty road. "Look we have about fifteen more minutes until we reach this ridiculous place," Namjoon said walking back over to Jimin, grabbing ahold of his arm then dragging him off the side of the road, a very frantic Yoongi following after the two.

"Get off him," Yoongi snapped, pulling Jimin back towards him.

"He'll stay here," Namjoon pointed towards the trees and the bushes. "He'll be hidden, that way he doesn't have to worry about walking with us, he can rest for now."

"By myself?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yes, don't be stupid,"

"No," Yoongi shook his head, "If someone comes along and sees Jimin, he's dead,"

"Yoongi," Jimin coughed out and glared at his boyfriend, "I can take care of myself,"

Yoongi sighed and pulled Jimin towards the trees where he'll be hidden. "Stay quiet, stay warm and make sure no one finds you,"

Namjoon decided to go back onto the road while he waited for Yoongi, he was getting too upset that the two were taking up precious time to find Seokjin.

"I love you, I'll be back," Yoongi told Jimin leaving a quick kiss against his boyfriend's lips then helped him sit down.

"Love you too," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi smiled softly then gave his backpack to Jimin. "There's water in there," He gave one last kiss to Jimin's forehead then walked back towards the road not looking back at Jimin.

Jimin sighed loudly as he was being left alone. The time he was going to be away from Yoongi and Namjoon gave him time to reflect on himself. Leaving a sad Jimin behind to think about everything that made him feel helpless.

___
#findjin
i dont like this
bye