two.

"Come here.." Yoongi sighed grabbing a dirty rag out of the backpack to wipe Jimin's nose. "You're lucky I love you.."

Jimin scrunched up his face as Yoongi held a hand behind his head and dabbed harshly at his nose. "Hyung," Jimin complained with a hoarse voice, due to his sickness.

"Sorry," Yoongi apologized tucking the rag away. He glanced at Jimin's red worn out nose. "You think you're ready to keep moving?" Yoongi asked standing to his feet.

The boys have began walking a few hours ago and were getting closer to Seokjin's with every second of walking. "Yeah," Jimin moved the blanket so it was laying over his head.

As Yoongi placed both of the backpacks on each of his shoulders he turned to grab Jimin's hand and pull him closer to his side. "Hopefully Jin will let us stay for awhile.. it's going to start snowing soon and we don't need you freezing to death." Yoongi talked quietly as he walked at a slow pace.

"Me too," Jimin sighed, thinking about all the obstacles they have left on their journey.

Jungkook paced back and forth in his plain white cell. He was waiting very patiently for someone he needed most to show up. Every now and then he would look through the glass window that lead to the hallway.

Finally getting tired of walking around the small room he sat down on the hard cot, he wasn't so happy to be sleeping on the uncomfortable bed but he was gonna get what he wanted.

Even if that took a few years but he knew it wouldn't take that long. With Jungkook's plan in mind he knew he would complete it as soon as possible. He wanted to get revenge for his parents and he was determined to do so.

With a loud sigh Jungkook looked up at the bright light, letting it burn into his eyesight. The thing he didn't like about his cell is that he had nothing to keep him busy. The one thing he wanted the most was to have his hands around the necks of the two boys he had said he was going to help.

"Fucking hell," Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned against the wall as he gripped onto the white sheets of his cot. His eyes were irritated now to the point where he had earned a headache.

He'll be out soon, even though he was sentenced with about 30 years he would be able to get out as soon as he helped the police catch Yoongi and Jimin. And if that plan fails he'd still escape with the help of his new ally.

Loud banging on the window of his cell made Jungkook open his eyes to look over at the loud sound. "You're a fucking asshole," Jungkook cursed loudly while he stood up.

The man who was wearing a security guard uniform pushed the key into the knob to unlock the cell. "Shouldn't be talking to me like that," The man grumbled as he pushed open the door making sure to close it behind him so no one could hear the two talk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and watch the
man take the hood of his heavy coat off then removed his hat to be able to shake his brown hair out. Once the man was finished he looked over at Jungkook who was sitting up more on his cot.

"Glad you-" Before Jungkook was able to finish his sentence the man was already on top of him leaving a kiss against his lips while his hands were wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

___
lol jungkook