4

Sasuke's POV

After leaving the school, I walked to towards the parking lot. I saw my black sports car immediately and once I stepped in, I drove off. My friends wanted to meet up at the mall to discuss our plan.

It took about ten minutes from my school to the mall. Once I reached there, I saw my friends waiting at the entrance. I stepped out of my car and as I walked over, I realized Sakura was starting at me.

"What?" I asked impatiently. What the fuck does this bitch want?

"You're late!" She pouted, I was resisting the urge to gag.

"Tch. Whatever." I clicked my tongue and turned my attention to Kiba, who was already staring at me.

"What?" I was getting annoyed, why are my friends staring at me for stupid reasons?

"Did you talk to the kid after lunch?"

"You mean Naruto?" I suggested.

"Yeah, whatever. Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah I did. Why?"

"What's he like?" Sakura butted in.

"Is he fat? Is he ugly? Is he poor?" Ino inquired.

"Does he have a small dick?" There goes Sai again, with his stupid motherfucking questions. I sighed, why are all my friends weird? Why can't I have normal friends?

"Sakura, he's okay I guess. For Ino, he's not fat, pretty skinny actually. I don't know much details of him, but it's safe to presume he's poor."

"Ugh. Poor people." Ino spat out the word, like it's leaving a bad taste in her mouth.

"Sasuke-Kun, you forgot to answer my question." Sai smiled, and I was fighting not to cringe and hit Sai in his stupid-ass face.

"Shut up. And don't call me 'Sasuke-Kun'. I glared at Sai. To annoy me, he just smiled.

"Yes, Sasuke-Kun." I felt my eyebrow twitch. Why that little piece of-

"Anyway, do you like him?" Kiba asked, cutting me off from my murderous thoughts.

"He's okay, I guess." I shrugged, I mean I just met Naruto. What does Kiba expect, I'll know everything about him in our ten minute conversation earlier? It's not like I know every part of him. Not that I won't mind to explore.

"Great! Now you can break his heart easier!" Ino suddenly butted in, again.

"I'm sure Sasuke-Kun won't even flinch when seeing this kid's broken-hearted face! I mean he is a monster who killed his parents!" Sakura said. "I heard he even cuts, what a pussy!"

"Yeah!" Ino agreed.

"Monster?" What is that pink-haired bitch bitching about this time?

"Haven't you heard, Sasuke-Kun? He's called a monster because he killed his parents. Apparently he was found in the corner of his bedroom covered in his parents' blood. The parents were later found under his bed. It was really sickening that a ten-year old child can do this. My, what has the world become of?" Sakura explained dramatically.

"B-but he was only ten! H-he couldn't have k-killed his parents!" Hinata stammered, her violet eyes showing sympathy.

"I mean that's how it goes, it's only natural to assume it was him." Ino reasoned.

"I see." Sasuke muttered.

"Okay guys, it's six thirty! I have to get home before my sister bitch about me again!" Kiba waved, heading towards his car.

"I-I have to go too! See you guys tomorrow!" Hinata smiled and walked away.

"Me and Ino have to do some shopping! See you tomorrow Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura grabbed Ino's wrist and started dragging her away.

"Bye!" Ino called out to me.

"Hn." I replied before walking towards the parking lot to reach my car.

As I drove home, I can't help but think about Naruto.

'Monster eh?'

* * *

Hello! >人<

I hope you guys like this chapter!
And I know this isn't related but don't you hate it when you got heavier?

Anyway thank you for reading!
Please point out mistakes and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!

See you on the next chapter!

(^∇^)