27. *

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!!!

+ Harry's POV +

Taking Eve's virginity wasn't exactly in my master plan for the night, but she was practically begging me. How could I say no to someone I liked so much?

"Just do it," she pushed, her eyes already squeezed shut. I hated that. I hated how much she thought I would hurt her.

"Okay then."

I nudged her milky thighs apart and laid between them, kissing at her dewy neck while her nails dug into my back. Ouch.

"Open your eyes, Evie," I laughed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "It's going to hurt but not that badly."

She squirmed a little and looked at me, her eyebrows pulled together while her thighs began to shift. "I'm nervous."

"Why?"

Her shoulders raised a little and then dropped. "I'm scared it's going to hurt too much and I'll like black out or something."

"I will make sure you don't black out," I chuckled, kissing her full lips.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not!

"Yes you are!"

"Evie, I would never laugh at you."

She rolled her shining eyes at me and I snorted.

"Just do it, please," she begged weakly.

"Okay, here we go."

I positioned myself at her entrance and began to push in slowly, a low hiss falling from my lips as she tightened up and dug her nails into my skin. Oh shit.

"You're going to have to relax," I pushed through gritted teeth, my hands struggling to keep hold of the sheets instead of her. I knew if my hands were on her, she would be hurting even more.

Unfortunately I had a bad habit of digging my fingers into girls' hips, leaving painful reminders behind without even realizing it.

"I can't," she gasped, biting her lip harshly. God, she was hot. "It hurts."

"I know, but you have to-"

"If you tell me to fucking breathe, I swear to god I will end you."

That shut me up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she gushed, tightening her arms around my neck. "Just kiss me and keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes." And there was the stutter.

"Alright." I took a deep breath and pushed her thighs apart, shifting my hips a little so I was almost all the way in.

Shit, she was tight. I had never been with a virgin before but her body had me reeling, and I was beginning to worry about how quickly I was probably going to come.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I groaned, planting my hands on either side of her head.

With every thrust her back would arch towards me, beads of sweat forming on her smooth skin as quiet curses would tumble from her mouth.

And I was in heaven. She fit me perfectly, almost like a glove, and the view wasn't anything I could complain about. She was so beautiful in the moonlight, even with that uncomfortable grimace on her face.

"H-How does it feel?" She choked out as her knuckles began to turn white from fisting the sheets so hard.

I leaned down and peppered her face with kisses, trying to ease her pain at least a little with my mouth. "You feel like heaven, sweetheart."

"G-Good, because this hurts like hell and we're never doing it again," she half-laughed. "So enjoy your time in there while it lasts, buddy."

I laughed, and she winced.

As I pushed a little harder I could feel the familiar tugging and tingling in the base of my spine, and I knew I was close.

"I'm getting close, baby," I moaned, my breathing shallower and more ragged with each passing moment inside her.

"Shit, you're so big," she whimpered as I gripped her hand. "D-Do you hear that a lot?"

"In the locker room sometimes," I teased. She pursed her lips.

Apparently not the right time for a joke.

"Fuck," I sighed, dropping to my elbows as the urge to let go became almost unbearable. "I'm going to come so hard, Eve."

"Do it," she encouraged with a shy smile. "Come on, Har."

"Shit, shit, shit!"

My body collapsed on top of her as an overwhelming wave of euphoria washed over me, rendering me completely exhausted and tingly from head to toe.

I rolled off her small body and laid next to her, staring up at the ceiling as the sound of our irregular breathing filled the room.

"That was..."

I swallowed hard. "Yeah."

"So that was sex?"

"It gets better the more you do it," I promised her with a grin. "Is it alright if I stay the night and we cuddle? Or should I sneak back out the window like the booty call we both know I am?"

Now it was her turn to laugh. "You can stay the night. But I need to shower and put on my pajamas before we do any sort of cuddling. Do you need anything from the kitchen?"

"Just water," I answered hoarsely. "Please."

"Yeah."

She pulled on my T-shirt and some panties from the top of her dresser, then padded from the room.

While she was gone I threw the condom away in her trash can, splashed my face with cold water, and stole a pair of Benji's sweatpants from the hallway so I wouldn't have to sleep in my jeans.

"Are those clean?"

I looked down at my lap then up at Eve's smiling face. "Yeah, they were folded outside his door."

"I could have gotten you some," she laughed softly. "Here, here's your water."

She handed me a cold water bottle and I drank half of it in one sip, burping loudly afterwards so she pinched me hard in the side.

"Are you sore?"

She shrugged. "I'll let you know in the morning. For now, I'm hoping my hot shower will help."

She pecked me on the cheek and bounced into the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door before she shed her clothes again and disappeared into the thick cloud of steam from her shower. I could already see long red lines down her back, left by my fingers no doubt.

I slid my phone onto the bedside table and closed my eyes, trying to think of something besides the way she looked all sprawled out underneath me.

"You're not tired, are you?"

I opened my eyes and grinned, holding her waist carefully as she straddled my lap.

"Of course not."

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"Well I'm tired too," she giggled, ruffling my hair. "Sleep with me?"

I clicked the light off and snuggled under the covers with her, nuzzling my head into the crook of her shoulder as she pressed back into me.

I slept like a baby that night, and I didn't even have a headache when we woke up.