Chapter Two

Continued from Chapter One.  . .

"What's up with Tyler?" Evan asked once they were both upstairs, removing his shirt for sleep.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with him," Jonathan answered, pulling off his socks. "He's been drinking a lot, though, so maybe something did happen."

Evan hummed in reply, slipping under the covers. "Well, what do you want to do now?"

"Evan, it's almost five in the morning. I know what you're getting at, but I'm going to sleep."

Evan groaned. "How can you be so good with your alcohol? I always took you for the weak drunkard," he commented. "Next time you're drinking more."

Jonathan laughed and turned off the light, now slipping under the covers as well. He secretly thanked Marcel for the curtains that were now blocking out the day's light, making the room seem as if it was still night time. He sighed contently, closing his eyes.

"You know, it's pretty dark in here. I bet- -"

"Evan," Jonathan said sternly. "Go to sleep."

There was a shift in the bed, and Jonathan knew Evan was leaning over him; He could feel his stare.

Jonathan finally opened his eyes. "What, Evan?"

"You know what." He leaned down to Jonathan's neck and began kissing it.

"Evan!" Jonathan laughed. "Fine, alright!" He said after a moment, defeated.

Evan smiled at his victory before kissing Jonathan on the lips.

Tyler glared up at his ceiling that was doing little at keeping away any sound, especially the bed creaks. Being right below Evan and Jonathan had tranferred down any sound, even moans and groans, and Tyler wanted to kill himself.

he banged harshly at the wall when he couldn't take any more, successfully stopping the noise.

"Did you heart that?" He heard Jonathan ask.

"No," Evan whispered back.

"E-Evan!"

And the noise started up again.

Tyler groaned and burried his face in a pillow. He was going to murder Evan one of these days.

Somewhere along, probably around seven, Tyler had finally fell asleep, the pillow still pulled over his face.