SUMMARY

TO ZOE FAWCETT, EVERYTHING COMES TO END. Whether it is a silly crush you have on a boy, or a fight with your best friend-- everything ends. For Zoe, it just so happened that not only did that silly little crush end, but so did her life.

Zoe Fawcett is, to put it simply, a maelstrom of anger and grief that seemed to create havoc everywhere she went. She lost her mother at a young age when she was burned alive when going to a house warming party, that ironically "warmed up". Her father Dean Fawcett took her death very harshly and drowned his sorrows in alcohol nightly. This is the first time something ended for Zoe-- her happiness.

During the summer of her freshman year, Zoe was in the woods for a late night walk trying to clear her head, and was killed by a feral wolf. Another jogger found her and she was immediately rushed to the hospital. Zoe died that night in the ambulance. But, miraculously, when Zoe got to the hospital she was still breathing despite the heart rate monitor saying she flat lined and is very dead.

From that day forward, Zoe' s heart stopped beating and she could see other people just like her--the dead.

Dean Fawcett refused to live in Beacon Hill's after not only losing his wife there, but almost losing his daughter. But, when Zoe starts to see a fallen huntress that needs her help, she gets the feeling that she is going to be seeing Beacon Hills once more.

__
/260 words unedited/

A/N:
Oh. My. God. I am literally insane and I'm not sure if people still read this but, I am totally redoing this story and all my other ones. I feel like I wasn't developed a writer and I want this story to be something I am totally proud of. As you guy can see, I am still writing the 4th season, but I have changed the plot and title of the story to "To The Hills". I hope you guys stick through this journey with me!

dedicated to lucidstiles bc shes bae and literally such a good writer and i get how it feels to feel self conscious of your writing i mean here i am re-writing my book haha but anyways ily girl

Thanks again to whoever is reading

xx kayla