star gazing | theo raeken

the sound of soft thuds awoke you late at night, they seemed to be coming from the window. looking over at the clock you saw that it was only 1:15am, the thuds continued, so you got up out of bed and walked over to the window. only to see the familiar outline of theo down below throwing rocks to get your attention.

you opened your window to call out to him, "what do you want, theo?"

"fancy going on an adventure?" he shouted.

"do you not know what time it is?" you whisper-yelled.

"yes.. but i couldn't sleep.. and i was hoping you'd be up for a late night adventure." you saw the curve of a smirk appear on his lips.

letting out a sigh, you knew he wouldn't leave until you went with him so you grabbed a jumper and pulled it over your t-shirt as well as pulling on a pair of leggings and slipping on a pair of trainers, you went over to your window and told theo you'd be right down.

you definitely weren't climbing out of the window so you took the risk of sneaking out of the house, you successfully made it to the front door without making a sound and closed it quietly behind you on your way out. you walked around to meet theo who was still standing on the other side of your house under your window.

he smirked when he saw you, knowing he'd get his way. you couldn't help it, you'd become weirdly close friends since he came to beacon hills and you definitely had a soft spot when it came to him.

"so where are we going?" you'd woken up a bit more now and became more energetic at the thrill of a late night adventure.

theo didn't say anything but turned around heading over to something you didn't see before, a sleek black motorbike was parked on the other side of the railings bordering your garden. theo waited for you by the railings,
"need a hand up to get over?" he said suggestively.

"no i'm good, thanks theo." you smiled confidently at him, you'd climbed over them many times to sneak out.

you easily got over the railings and waited for theo on the other side of them. theo climbed to the top of them and jumped down landing neatly on his feet.

he walked over to his motorbike and lifted his leg over, getting comfortable and motioned for you to come and sit behind him. you got on behind him and unsure where to place your hands, rested them at your sides, theo turned his head and looked at you and then down at your hands before turning back around and reaching behind him for both of your hands and placed them around his waist. he looked back at you then, "that's better. wouldn't want you falling off y/n." he winked and turned back around yet again and revved the engine.

you tightened your grip around his waist suddenly as the bike lurched forward and sped off down a dark road.

"since when did you own a motorbike, anyway?" you shouted over the wind whistling past you.

"not long, actually y/n. i bought it solely for this date." he shouted back, then laughing to himself.

date? since when was this a date? you pushed the thought to the back of your mind and held onto theo as he drove turned down a road you'd never been down before.

"where are we going?" you shouted trying to make your voice heard over the roar of the engine.

"it's a surprise y/n!" he yelled back to you.

you groaned and rested your head on his back while he drove for a few more miles.

the engine of theo's motorbike faded to a soft hum as he pulled up on a hill next to an.. observatory? what could theo possibly want to do here?

you both clambered off of the motorbike and looked up at the building ahead of you.

"what are we doing here, theo?" you asked.

"just trust me when i say you'll enjoy it okay?" he looked at you, his eyes shining under the light from the moon. he took your hand and led you up towards the building ahead of you, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a set of keys.

"where did you get those from?!" you exclaimed, hoping he didn't do anything too bad to get them.

"a.. friend." he shoved the key into the door of the observatory and whilst doing so a small smirk spread across his face.

"come on." he took your hand and dragged you up the set of stairs that were behind the door.

once you reached the top of the stairs there was another door which theo opened that looked out onto a large open observation deck, the sky looked so clear from up there.

"wow." you gasped, lost for any other words due to how beautiful it looked from the deck.

theo had walked over to the edge and was looking out over beacon hills. you walked over to join him and leant against the half wall that ran around the perimeter of the deck.

theo looked over as you approached,
"thank you y/n.. for coming out with me tonight. i know you see me as this bad boy but really it's just the wall i've built around myself, you know?"

you nodded, not quite understanding where the conversation was going.

"and i bought you up here because i come here when i want to think... and spend time alone.. but i wanted to show you this place because it's special to me, and i guess what i'm trying to say is that you're special to me.. y/n." he turned to smile at you.

you could tell it took a lot for theo to say all of this to you and bring you here due to his reputation. you didn't really know what to reply to this so you simply placed your hand over his and smiled whilst looking up at the stars.

"it's really beautiful up here... thank you for bringing me, theo." it was silent for a moment as theo didn't say a word, but when you looked over at him he was already looking at you, he smiled at you... not a smirk, an actual smile.
"i really like you y/n, i'm glad you came with me tonight."

after a moment he placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you gently, sliding his other arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him, the warmth of his body warming you up against the cool air.

hope you enjoyed this imagine!
please remember to vote and comment<3