ghost tours

scott
—has to persuade you to go with him.
—wraps his arms around you when you get scared, "don't worry i'll protect you" he says as he flashes his werewolf eyes.
—jumping whenever you hear screams and scott laughing to himself.

stiles
—stiles is like an overexcited puppy when you arrive at the haunted mansion.
—tells you nerdy ghost facts the whole time.
—offers to protect you but when a scream echoes down one of the underground tunnels you walk through he screams and grabs onto you.
-"who's the scaredy cat now?" you laugh as you continue to follow the tour guide.
—both of you being secretly scared but not showing it.
—asking him to stay the night because you don't want to stay in your house home alone.

liam
—him trying to act not scared and confident in front of you but at the first sign of anything supernatural he runs.
—"seriously? this isn't even that bad compared to the supernatural things we have to fight all the time." you sigh as you follow him out of the mansion.
—"wanna get something to eat?" he asks as if the whole experience didn't just happen.

theo
—him creeping up behind you and scaring you.
—"come on this place isn't even that scary y/n." he chuckles.
—him pretending to be protective over you when something 'scary' appears.
—literally laughing at everything because he doesn't find it scary.

sorry this is really short i couldn't think of much, but i have a few imagines to post soon :)