I [!]

And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.

Lev 18:22

This was it; another Wednesday night, another prayer circle missed out on. Shawn was doing it again, committing the sin of all sins, or at least some variant of it. They both knew full-and-well that it was wrong for the setting, but Shawn couldn't resist that charming smile or those pleading eyes. And the boy writhed and whimpered at his touch, from the gloss of his lips that he had placed carefully on just the right spot. The gentle touches went out the window the moment that the door flew open. And maybe they shouldn't have excused themselves all at once, but some of the older folk had noticed where the situation had been leading, they were persecuting.

They didn't rush out or anything super eye catching, but their little glances and their over eagerness to be close [bible sharing even though everyone had their own] gave them away to the few who cared and then the even smaller number of those who cared to pray for their souls. It was wicked work really, and no good-willed aficionado to the greater Catholic religion dealt so closely with the Devil by choice. In truth though, Cameron had questioned how much worse it would have been if he'd pulled Mindy Carlough into the toilets with him. Maybe they would have prayed for him, maybe they would have whispered, maybe more would've cared and most importantly he believed, maybe the element of disgust would cease to exist. Those shouts that only existed within the minds of those who mattered [which happened to be them all], the idea that he'd indulged in the peccatum contra naturam , that he couldn't turn back from such an abomination.

The Dallas' prize boy didn't care though. He minded none what everyone was thinking as he tried his hardest not to make even filthier of the situation by moaning out in emission of lust. Another sin he had made his mind up about that as Shawn wiped his mouth and tucked the softening muscle [sorry, I couldn't find anything better] back into the smiley faced briefs which were ironic to the situation and mimicked the expression on the older one's face.

Shawn was young, too young for Cameron and he knew that simple fact about life, birthdays were off limits. Until he was eighteen though, he was eighteen, at least to Cameron. It wasn't smart, letting a relationship like theirs start with a simple lie, but if Cameron really knew the truth, his allowances to situations such as the previous one might have found rhyme and reason slip from general existence. Shawn didn't want that. He wanted to continue his very virgin lifestyle that he himself couldn't particularly understand why anyone believed. He didn't mind muttering those prayers every night on his knees, at the edge of his bed asking the Lord if he'd truly needed cleansing, and if yes, then why had he made him so.

"Well, that was draining." Cameron mumbled before sighing.

"You're welcome." Shawn sassed, not quite done wiping the outskirts of his mouth and Cameron snickered whilst brushing the lads hairs back into place. They were an awkward mess [the hairs] due to Cameron's pulling and rushing through. It was fast-paced really, they didn't know what they were doing when it came to keeping discreet and sometimes they cursed themselves for that. They knew it, had been told so on separate occasions; people their age were only emotionally tethered, they hadn't had 'great sex.' They were young and liked the way that it felt, it was purely emotional.

"T'was bitter anyhow." Shawn attacked.

"I didn't swallow, you did. Now get up here." Cameron demanded whilst he prepared himself for a kiss, puckering his lips and closing his eyes.

The boys left only to return to their study group where they were being silently judged. They minded, very little. And some peoples objected their unholy hands flipping through their sacred bible, but no one spoke up. They all held hands in a parting prayer that consisted of safe travels, help for the wicked and an array of other things that related to everyone in the room. No one left pleased, but that, they all had supposed, was the sad truth of life. People didn't mind calling you out, especially when they can't say the same for themselves.