Chapter 46

After a wonderful night for me, which included finding out that Dallas was single, I found myself in my hotel room bed, about to go to sleep. Before I could fall asleep, however, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. Why was he so mad all of a sudden? It's not like I was trying to get them in trouble, well at first, but he still wouldn't forgive me. I've done so much for him, and all he can do to repay me is be mad at me? I needed to talk with him.

I slowly rose out of bed. I put on my UGG boot, missing my other one because it looked so comfy. My walking boot would come off in April though. I put on a jacket, and slowly made my way to Harry's room; taking the elevator up two floors. It was very quiet, and that felt nice. It was also only 11:30, so I hoped Harry would still be up.

I found his room and knocked on the door. No response. He probably thought I was a crazed fan. I took out Harry's room key from my pocket, and swiped it. The light turned green a second later, and I quietly opened the door and walked in.

I found Harry sleeping with fortunately, some boxers on. His covers were up to only his waist, and he was shivering. He looked so adorable, sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up. So, I pulled up his covers and blanket to his chin, and kissed his cheek.

"Please don't stay mad at me." I whispered. I was about to leave, when Harry turned over in his sheets; making some noises.

"Mehhhh." he said. "The pig flies in the gutter!"

I chuckled. He was sleep talking.

"Goodnight, Haz." I said, stroking his flattened hair.

"Goodnight." he murmured in his sleep. "Love youuuuuuuuu."

I smirked. I wonder if he knew I was here or not. Anyway, I left his room and crept back to mine, yawning so many times. We were going to Los Angeles tomorrow, to finish up the tour with a concert, and to be at the Kid's Choice Awards. I was super excited for that, because it will be the first awards show I go to. I was originally going to escort the boys, but now since I've got a boyfriend, I should ask him to be my date. Anywho, I still needed a dress, and that's where Liam surprisingly comes in handy.