4: Origins Part 1

Sgt. Rick's POV

What... where.... must.... focus.... starting to.....remember....
Flashback
"Shit run!" I shouted as my comrades and I ran as fast we could for the plane.
We managed to take off, but we ran out of fuel. We miscalculated the time they would refuel it. We crashed.
Flashforward
That's it! I crashed! Need to get up! Wait what is that? Are those people?
Are...A-A-Are they here to rescue us? No, that running and walking... it's... unhuman... um, he's get offly cl- AAAH!

NAZI ZOMBIES

"Rick! Rick! Rick wake up! That's it, nice and slo-"

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're at some sort of destroyed German building. Look, we escaped the Germans but our plane crashed. That's why we're here now." Lt. Harold explained.

"There's lots of em!" Pvt. Brian shouted as he shot his pistol a lot.

"Wait... I saw people running towards me then I... blacked out..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you were sorta attacked by... I know you're not gonna believe this but... zombies... and they're German... well, we just dubbed them: Nazi zombies."

"Holy shit," I said out loud, "zombies? Nazis?"

"Yeah, I know it's a lot to take in but-"

"They're breaking through!" Brian shouted as he then flung his knive around in front of him at what I presume are the... "Nazi Zombies"...

"Anyways, the point is, we need you to fight with us, or we will di-"

"Okay." I said abruptly.

"Aaaalso..." Harold explained, "We kiiiinda lost all of our weapons so we have to use these M1911's to survive..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, so we should hurry since they seem to be having a bit of trouble..."

"They just keep coming!" Cpl. James exclaimed.

"How are we supposed to survive though?" I questioned, "We'll run out of ammo eventually! Damn I wish Dempsey was here..."

"We all do, Rick. We all do." Harold said comfortingly, patting me on the shoulder. "But we can't rest for too long." He handed me a M1911. "Take it and fill them with lead."

"Got it." I exclaimed finally as I got up, found a window/opening not occupied by anyone else, and start firing.

I accidently fired a bullet at a red barrel and it started smoking.

5 minutes later

"Holy shit! We're gonna die!" Brian screamed as the zombies cornered us.

"Wait a minute!" James shouted, "I got an idea!" He then kicked down the door titled hel and a extremely dark room was revealed. "Aha!"

"Jesus where are the lights?" Harold whined.

We all noticed something in here that we noticed in the last room. A chalk outline of a weapon.

"I wonder..." I questioned as I pulled a Thompson through the chalk outline. "Holy crap guys! Come here! L-like right now!" I then showed them what I did and they nodded.

"Nice job Rick!" Harold shouted.

"Oh and I don't get any credit for basically saving our assess out there a couple seconds ago?" James complained, "Seriously guys what the actual fuck?"

"Calm down" I tried to reassure him, but he pushed me over saying "No! FUCK YOU!" He then began tearing at me punching me to near unconsciousness until Harold and Brian held him back and started slapping him. I could barely tell what was going on from there, but I hear screaming. That's all I know.

Cpl. James' POV

That bitch taking my glory like that! God, what are they doing?! "OH SHIT!" I screamed as the zombies started flooding into the room, and they absolutely fucking launched Harold backwards into the hoard of Nazi zombies.

"Shit shit shit shit shiiiiit!" I screamed as I run up to the wall and pulled a Thompson through the chalk. What the fuck? I thought as I started carefully mowing the zombies down so that I didn't shoot Harold. That would fucking suck.

I could feel my uniform getting drenched will blood as I killed the last zombie around and pulled Harold up from the un-undead corpses.

"Harold?" I asked quite concerned, "Can you here me?"

"Y-yeah James, I can. But seriously, what happened right there was fucking bullshit. Seriously James, we talked about that shit, and I could've gotten hurt or killed or even turned into one of those things? You know?"

*Sigh*"Yeah I know what'cha mean Harold. I'm sorry. But honestly, don't praise the second again. THAT, was some bullshit right there."

"Oh my god guys they're flooding in AND THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU OH SHIT!" Brian screeched as the zombies thrusted me backwards in the pool of them as it rain blood upon as Harold opened fire on them, killing them. A second later, when I felt their grip ease, I burst out of their grasp and onto the ground in front of my comrades. "Holy shit" I mumbled.

"Now you see what I had to deal with?" Harold said sassily.

"W-w... wha-wha-what's...going on?" Rick asked as Brian helped him up. "Oh yeah, wh-what the fuck James seriously you almost got us killed with your 30 year old woman bullshit. You think we have time for that?! YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE A-"

"I'm sorry" I exclaimed.

There was a brief silence before it was inturrepted by the sound of undead Nazis moaning angrily and loud, slow footsteps.

"Shit" I exclaimed as I ran through where the hel door was and opened fire before I realized something.

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE SPRINTING!"

"Everyone grab a weapon. NOW!" Harold ordered.

Brian's POV

"Hey guys what's this?" I said, pointing to the glowing box with a question mark on it.

"I don't know, why don't you open it to SEE IF THERE'S ANYTHING USEFUL INSIDE!" Harold screamed shooting the livers out of zombies.

I then opened the box and saw something of the likes I've never seen before. Rapidly changing guns slowly floated while a jingle played until it stopped on a M1897 Trench Gun. I slowly reached out to grab it while it gracefully decended. As soon as I grabbed it and pulled it towards me, the box closed.

"Is it me or are these zombies getting tougher?" James screeched.

I then burst in the room shooting then pumping then shooting then pumping. I cleared most of the horde but they kept pouring in relentlessly.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Harold yelled.

"In that box over there, I - it's like, magical, or something..."

"HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN ASSES AND SHOOT THESE SLIME BUCKETS!" James screeched as we were getting pinned down towards a staircase with debris on it.

"HOLY SHIIIIT!" James screamed as zombies pinned him to the ground. We all opened fire above him and he was covered with the... I assume dead corpses of the flesh eaters...

I sprinted towards the glowing box as fast as I could and opened it violently and shot behind me waiting for it to stop. It stopped on a... What the fuck is that? No, like seriously, "Am I supposed to slay hordes of fucking zombies with A GOD DAMN BUBBLE GUUUUN?!" I picked it up anyways and shot it at a zombie for shits and giggles since we're gonna die anyways. Then the most fucking insane thing happened. Even more insane then Nazi zombies. It shot fucking green rays which eradicated a bunch of the zombies. Great. Apparently we've been using the wrong weapons. I guess we were supposed to use...*sigh* I'm not going to even say it...

I quickly shot my green rays at the zombies which freed us from being pinned down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Harold screamed as I saved him from a puss bucket that was latched onto him.

"I have no idea!", I replied, "Some sort of... ray gun..."