Chapter 46.)

Djaay pov: I woke up this morning thinking about what happened last night. Asia and Lucas told me to go to talk to Justice after she left and walked to my room and I did that. I started off talking to her then she started yelling I tried controlling my anger and not getting angry but she was yelling a hole bunch of fuckery that I wasn't trying to hear. Next thing led to another and I was yelling in Jasmine's face she threw glass across the room and it cut my arm. We were arguing about her and dillyn only because she brought it up she was talking about how she wanted to move on with me and be like how we used to be, she wasn't understanding that in order for us to move on like that we have to take it slow so I could trust her again. When she cut me with the glass I was more than pissed. Honestly and truly I thought about choking her or punching her because my anger is that bad. But I didn't though. I tried to remain calm Asia and Lucas busted into my room and got Justice out the house after her leaving Asia and Lucas calmed me down Asia got my cut cleaned and wrapped up. I sighed I need to get it together. I don't understand why all of my ex's always end up the same. I'm a good guy just don't bring me out of my character and that's what they tend to do. Bring me out of my character. I got up got dressed and headed to the gym so much peanut up anger and stress that needed to be released and I was gonna do that at the gym.
Asia pov: I woke up this morning to Lucas reading kyky a bottle I furrowed my eyebrows "are you trying to steal my son?" I asked him he laughed "nah" he responded looking back at me "he's an adorable baby. You're lucky to have him" He said being truthful. I smiled and got out of my bed I went to do my hygiene stuff and came back out "we should go to ihop" he told me I nodded "as long as you pay" I said laughing "I gotchu ma" he said to me I took kyrin out of his hands and bathed him after that I finished getting him dressed in an outfit that Lucas bought for him yesterday "oooo look it him all Rico suaved out" Lucas said I laughed and pushed him "stop you idiot" he laughed "come on let's go" he said grabbing kyky's baby bag. I got ky clipped in the car and checked to see if it was in correctly "is he in?" Lucas asked slapping my ass "mhm" I said rubbing my butt he opened the passenger door for me and I got in then he made his way to his side and pulled off. About 20 minutes we arrived to ihop he took kyky out of the car in his car seat we walked into I hope together and waited in a line before we got to go our table a girl asked us "how many?" She smiled "a table for two please" the girl nodded her head and smiled "right this way please" she said as we followed her to a table and sat down she gave us some menus and stood there for a few seconds introducing herself "hello, I'm kaylin I'll be your waitress for today may I start you off with some drinks" she said I held kyky in my hand and played with him "uhm may I have a lemonade please" I said she looked at Lucas "and you sir?" "May I get a Sprite please" she nodded and wrote our drinks down "you guys have an adorable baby" she said looking at me "oh no that's n-" "thank you I said cutting Lucas off. Yeah kyrin isn't Lucas's child but kyrin is like another son to Lucas and Lucas does play a big role in kyrin's life. Like a step dad so yes I'll give Lucas semi credit for kyrin as a father figure way he does things that Daniel doesn't do when Daniel isn't around. After ordering talking and enjoying our time my wanted to eat to I gave him a bottle as I held him in my hand up and ate my food until I seen someone who looked quite familiar I tilted my head to the side and squinted my eyes "is that torri or torrin?" I asked Lucas he looked in the direction that I was looking at "torrin" he said. I felt uncomfortable I didn't want to be here anymore Lucas felt my uneasiness "we can get our food in to go boxes and leave if you want" he told me I nodded my head we called for our waitress I put kyky back in his car seat and Lucas paid we grabbed our food and we left. I felt someone staring at me and if I turned around I had a feeling it would be torrin. I did just that and turned around and she quickly looked in the other direction Lucas held kyky's car seat and I put my head down looking at my shoes picking up my paste. When we got to the car Lucas secured ky into the car I got in the passengers seat and Lucas got behind the wheels and we took off.