Skype call

It was a late in the evening, the sun finally set and the sky was on fire in beautiful red and gold. Mark sipped his coffee as he was watching Jacksepticeye's Happy Wheels video in his recording studio, he sighed softly to himself. Things had been lonely since Matt and Ryan had gone to visit family, so in the house it was just him and Chica.

Chica walked in and rubbed up against Marks leg's "hey sweetie~" he smiled softly, his pupperschnups was his life and he loved everything about her. He smiled getting off his chair and sitting on the floor in front of the dog and he kissed her nose. Chica licked his face and he giggled. Suddenly a familiar jingle came from his computer, he got onto his knees and looked at his monitor to see skype singing away.

It was Jack! Well Sean but let's just call him Jack, he put on his headphones again and answered the call to is far away friend "Top of the morning to ya Mark~" Jack smiled, "oh hey Jack" Mark smiled, "what time is it? Did I call at a bad time?" Jack asked worried. "No actually, it's great to have some company" Mark smiled, "Matt and Ryan on 'Vaykay' right?" //Vacation// Jack asked. "Yeah, those two... Those two bastards leaving me alone" Mark teased. Jack chuckled "you doing ok Jack? Why did you call" Mark asked.

"I actually have a favour to ask of you, I know it's sudden and I really should of warned you earlier but my sister is trying to get back home but flights are horrible trying to get back to Ireland, until I could find a good flight back... Do you think she could fly down to you? Stay with you for a while... I know it's sudden but it's only going to be for a few days!" Jack explained.

Mark thought about it, "if you think that's best, I'd happily let her stay over, platonically. For a few days. With me. In the same house" He teased. Jack smiled "if she arrived tomorrow or the day after would that be alright?" Jack asked worried. "Of course! Does she speak English?" Mark asked. "Yup~ she is as good as me so no worries" Jack smiled.

"You're a life saver Mark! Thank you so much!" Jack smiled, "no problemo" Mark happily helped his Irish buddy. "Oh shit... I left the stove on. LATER!" Jack quickly signed off skype and he fled into the kitchen.

Mark pushed back his roller swivel chair, maybe it won't be so lonely Mark smiled to himself and got up putting some pants on and he went back into the main sections of the house to begin preparations for your visit, "Jack never told me her name... Eh he will probably give me more details later" Mark remembers.

He shrugs and began to make himself a late night snack before sitting down to finish up 'Five Nights at Candy's' Mark wondered what you would be like, how you looked.

Honestly he was kind of excited....

Shout out to @Tabathie for being from one of my original books who still follows me. <3