Arrival

Hey guys, Butterfly-Senpai here! Apologize from lack of updates ive managed to dig my own grave and start like 10 fan fictions at once so these stories are going to be slow to update! I just havent felt like updating this one but now I have some time to update for you guys.

Mark was cleaning up the dishes and humming to himself trying to figure out how he was going to get his uploads out today if he was having a guest over. He sat down on the couch and made a cute pouty face and captioned the photo. Uploads are going to be late today, helping out @.therealjacksepticeye by hosting for his sibling until they can get a flight back to Ireland. After posting the image he got a text from a unfamilar number but soon recognized it by the way the text was written, "hello? Mark fishbach? Hello! im Y/N L/N could you pick me up from B-2? o the top floor" They asked with a little smiley emoji. "oh Y/N! welcome to L.A! Ill be at the airport in about 10 minutes or so if traffic isnt that bad" He responds turning off his phone and putting it back into his pocket and quickly grabbing his keys; heading out to the car and head off to the airport not wanting to be late for your arrival very soon. Chica barks from inside and he sighed "ill be back in a bit ms.fussy pants... dont go chewing on my socks while I am gone missy" he called to Chica and hops into his car turning on the radio and went off to the airport.

~~~~

"Y/N right?" Mark asked walking up to you recognizing you from the picture Jack sent to help identify you , "indeed~" you smiled turning around to see a young adult,  Mark had flame red hair, soft amber brown eyes that glew against his sandy skin and a chiseled chin with his well kept facial hair. His voice was deep and sweet and he gave off such a loving vibe, He had glasses that sat slightly crooked on his nose. He had broad shoulders and big strong arms exactly how Jack described him "Great to meet you" Mark smiled friendly as usual offering a hand shake. "Likewise, Jack gave a perfect description im so glad to finally get to meet you" You smiled accepting his handshake. "Sorry im a few minutes late, got caught in traffic of the construction they are doing on the high way" Mark scratched the back of his head with a soft laugh. 

"Its no problem" you smiled softly, "well you must be exhausted can I help you with your bags?" He asked picking up one of your bags. "Are you sure?" you didnt want to be a nuisance to him, "of couse" He smiled helping you carry the bags bags back to the car. 

Day 1 in L.A
-Mark Fishbach
Hes so kind, hes actually really good looking too. Im slightly suspicious on why Jack asked him of all  people...