One Chance, The Moment of Feeling

If anyone rememebers Mark playing this game it was a total sob fest, DO NOT WATCH THE VID IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO DEATH!

Mark was recording a game that had been recommended by tons of people so he decided to play it "hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to One Chance... I have no clue what im getting myself into. But fro what ive heard... its a game if your sensetive to anything.... death/end of the world situations... its... a tear jerker..." Mark took a deep breath and pressed play. "I am a bubble blowing baby when it comes to tear jerking games" He muttered.

Meanwhile

You wake up from your nap with a stretch and yawn, You are greeted with a lick on the face as Chica wiggled happily rubbing up against the couch as if saying "hello human!" she nuzzled your hand as your give her a few pets. "hey" you giggle petting Chica. You sit up and fix yourself up, your hair sticking up all over the place. You yawn and see a message from your bro "hows things? getting enough sleep? Is mark treating you well?"  You turn off your phone Jacks being over protective you think to yourself.

 You get up and walk around checking out his house but looking for him too "mark?" you call. There was no answer "maybe hes recording..." you sigh softly and head upstairs curiously. You peer into his bedroom to see Mark crying...! at his desk. You are surprised and wait for a moment as he takes a deep breath. "If i had a daughter, I would literally do anything! anything to protect my baby... i... I... oh god" He sobbed with a soft cry seeming unable to manage the tears. He takes a shaky breath and sighed "And... Ill see you all in the next video... buh bai" He waves and clicks off the cam. 

He sniffled and grabs a tissue "ugh... now im a total mess..." He muttered rubbing away the tears, "hey" you walk over. and he looks up to see you surprised. "h-hey..." he sniffled. You gently reach over and shyly run your fingers through his hair "mark.." you feel something in your heart ache. Out of pure comfort Mark rested his head against your thigh for a moment. "if I did.... i would do anything...." He said softly as his heart ached. "I know... I know mark" You said softly as your stroked his soft flamey hair. 

You two stayed like that for a bit, "could I play... I mean... with you sometime... im not horrible at video games" you asked softly. He smiled and sat up straight "id like that" He chuckled "After I get my next video up- not that I dont want people to know you exist, I am just worried about backlash" Mark explained. "I get it, Ill get out of your hair for now" You take a step back. "Y/n?" Mark called before you left. "hm?" you asked turning around before leaving. 

"thank you" he smiled genuinely, "of course" you smiled back and left.