fourteen

"hey." minji spoke as she looks at her sister that was about to sit beside her.

"yo," seulgi replied while sipping on her milk. "here's your chocolate milk."

"thanks." minji excitedly replied as she held the beverage seulgi gave her.

"wait, where's the others, besides wonwoo." minji pointed out, looking at wonwoo that was right across them.

"the guys are still asleep while the girls went to the convenience store." seulgi said, recieving a nod from minji.

afterwards, seulgi pointed at her twin. "what is he doing?"

minji followed her finger and looked at wonwoo. "he's just making a gift for haneul. their friendship anniversary's coming up."

"they still do that?"

"they always do."

seulgi released a soft sigh. "you know, haneul has liked him for so long now. and i'm pretty sure that he feels the same way. like, i'm his twin, of course. twin instincts maybe?"

she looks at her dongsaeng, "they're not dating yet but if i were a stranger, i would think they were a couple. honestly."

minji nodded in agreement as seulgi spoke, "i wonder if they'll eventually admit their feelings. like it's pretty obvious."

minji chuckled as she took her last sip on her milk.

"well, the thing is," she paused and looked at her brother that's currently smiling like an idiot.

"everyone knows they like each other, except themselves."