2: A Day Out

It was winter time and America was bored with nothing to do. He got an idea and powered on his phone and checked his social media. It was the usual. Hate comments everywhere. Even though he had 2k subscribers, he had more haters. He started crying and screenshotted the hate comments. He sent the screenshot to Russia with the text saying 'Ugh... more of them...'. Now he waited for the reply. A few minutes later, the replies flooded in.

~The text messages~

Russia: What the hell.
Russia: They wish to die today, da?
America: It's no big deal... I just wanted to show you this...
Russia: No big deal? It is big deal! Tell you what, we can hang out today and you can be away from the haters, da?
America: I don't know... but, what's the harm?...
Russia: Where do you want to go?
America: There's a new karaoke club a few blocks from my house, maybe we can go there?
Russia: Da, sounds great.
America: Okay, thank you.
Russia: No problem

~End of text messages~

Russia and America ran around their houses trying to find a good set of clothes. Russia found a jacket and white shirt. America found a pale pinkish white shirt and groaned. That was his only clean shirt and he picked up his green jacket. They each put on their set of clothes and headed out of their doors.

"Okay... I'm guessing Russia will meet me here." America concluded, seeing England walk up to him.

"Hello, America." England greeted.

"Hey, dude. What's up?" America replied, his hand on his phone in his pocket.

"Close your eyes..." England mumbled.

"Um, okay. Whatever you say, dude." America responded closing his eyes opening them a split second after because England kissed him quickly.

"S-Sorry..." England stammered.

Russia was in his car and staring at the two, a shade cast over his eyes as a purple aura emitted from him. Russia didn't know this feeling, but it sure helped his anger take control. Russia cleared his throat.

"England... I'm sorry I uh... have to go with Russia..." America said running towards the car and getting in.

"What was that about?" Russia asked frowning as he started driving to the karaoke club.

"I don't know, but I sure as hell didn't kiss his English ass back." America replied blushing highly embarrassed.

"Mm... well, how are you feeling?" Russia asked changing the subject.

"I'm feeling fine... at least now that I'm with you... you're making me feel better than I was earlier." America said stroking his wrist and opening a cut as it bled onto the seat.

"Get bandages, they're in the compartment above your legs." Russia said looking forward.

"Th-thank you..." America stammered as he reached for the bandages.

"Hm." Russia said nodding once and pulling into the driveway of the karaoke club. "Let's go, da?"

"Yeah... sure." America said getting out and walking in with Russia.

"Welcome, America. Who is this you've brought this time?" The guard asked.

"My friend Russia." America answered, entering the building with Russia.

"Are you singing anything?" Russia asked America.

"I guess, it'll be... Break The Rules by Charli XCX." America answered sitting at a table.

"You'll do great." Russia said smiling.

"You think so?" America asked.

"Da." Russia replied.

"Up next is Alfred Jones with the song Break The Rules by Charli XCX!" The announcer said, America getting up and heading up to the stage.

"You can start the music." America said, holding the microphone.

The DJ nodded and started playing.

"Electric lights,
Blow my mind,
But I feel alright,
And never stop, it's how we ride,
Coming up until we die,

"You catch my eye,
If you wanna fly,
I'm so alive,
Never stop, it's how we ride,
Coming up until we die,

"I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules,
Boys and girls across the world,
Putting on our dancing shoes,
Going to the discotheque,
Getting high and getting wrecked,
I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules. (x2)

-break-

"I'm such a star,
Queen boulevard,
Blaze through the dark,
And never stop, it's how we ride,
Coming up until we die,

"I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules,
Boys and girls across the world,
Putting on our dancing shoes,
Going to the discotheque,
Getting high and getting wrecked,
I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules,

-break-

"Get my guitar,
Sunglasses on,
So light it up,
And never stop, it's how we ride,
Coming up until we die,

"I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules,
Boys and girls across the world,
Putting on our dancing shoes,
Going to the discotheque,
Getting high and getting wrecked,
I don't wanna go to school,
I just wanna break the rules,

-break-

"Na na na na na na na,
Na na na na na na na,

-break-

"Na na na na na na na,
Na na na na na na na,
Na na na na na na na."

The song ended with a standing ovation and America headed down the stairs and headed to Russia.

"You're a great singer, the whole room was dancing along with you!" Russia cheered.

"Heh, I saw. Thanks for taking me out for today." America replied hugging Russia.

Russia hugged him back smiling. The two exited the building after getting something to eat and drink and America saw England and France at his door and went to see what was going on.

"Yo, England, France, what are you d-" America began, only being slapped by France and England kicked him.

Russia saw this go down, and if there was an anger meter beside him, it would've exploded like a volcano. Russia stood up and walked up to the nations beating America up.

"You wish to die today, da?" Russia asked, ripping a pipe from the ground and holding it.

"You're bloody weak. You can't kill us anyways. America, no, more like the-fat-one, would stop you." England retorted.

"Wanna bet?" Russia said, swinging the pipe to England's head and blood splattered everywhere and France ran screaming.

"Why... did you do that?" America asked.

"Because none of my friends deserve to be hurt. If they do, the person hurting them will never see the light of day again." Russia answered practically growling.

"Well... thanks. Bye." America said entering his house as Russia waved goodbye.

"Goodbye." Russia mumbled.