3: Texts and Confusing Feelings

Russia lay on his bed, chest visible in the open air with only his jeans on. He hummed the song Say You Like Me which he heard on the radio. His right hand rested on his stomach and he stared at the ceiling. Every time he saw France now, he wanted to kill him. He had a feeling in his stomach that confused him. His phone buzzed on the nightstand beside him and he checked it. A text message? Russia shrugged and checked the message.

America: Hey, dude. I was just wondering... do you like me as a friend? Like a best friend? Someone who will be there for me through anything?

Russia stared at the message. He quickly responded.

Russia: Da, of course I do. What makes you think I don't?

He waited, staring at his phone. The new buzz made his hands vibrate ever so slightly.

America: ....No reason. I wanted to know. Thanks for answering, you're the best.

Russia glared at his phone and a French tune played signaling he got a text from France.

France: Bonjour, Russia... I am so sorry for beating you and America up. I won't talk to you or America anymore if you want. Delete my contact number for all I care, your decision takes place as of now. What do you say? We can still talk, or not?

Russia sighed and responded after thinking of what to say.

Russia: I accept your apology. We can still talk, but it'll take some time before I can get used to the fact you're sorry. I give you permission to talk to America... but be careful. He's told me he's suffering from depression from the teens of his nation. I don't want him any worse than he is now.

Russia read over his text and smiled a bit.

France: Oui, I understand. Thank you for answering.

Russia: пожалуйста (you're welcome)

Russia sighed and went back to America's text message. He sent a picture of himself and France? That's odd, he never really does that.

America: Hey... France came over to my house. He wants you to come over, I have no idea why. Can you, though?

Russia: Da, what's the harm?

That being... texted, he got up and put on a long sleeve shirt with the Russian flag pattern on it and put on his jacket. He exited his house with the keys to his car and unlocked the car and got in, heading to America's house. Russia turned on the radio and it played the song Endlessly. Russia shrugged and listened to it and surprisingly related to the song as he thought of America. He turned off the radio after a while and he turned off his car being that he arrived. He opened the door since it was unlocked and walked around and heard something from upstairs. He went upstairs to the room the two other nations were in to see France French kissing America and what really hurt Russia (he didn't know why it hurt him), was that it looked like America was kissing France back. Russia backed up from the doorway and bolted once America saw him. He heard a thump and footsteps rushing closer to him. Russia tripped over his scarf and fell flat on his back.

"Russia? I'm so sor-" America began.

"No... I get it. You two love each other and that's that. I don't need to interfere with that. Congratulations on finding the one you love." Russia interrupted.

"That's not what I-" America tried saying.

"No no, go ahead, go make out with France. I don't really care." Russia said, picking himself up and heading back to the entrance doorway of the mansion.

"Russia why-" America started.

"Go make out with France already!" Russia yelled.

"RUSSIA LISTEN TO ME, DAMMIT!" America screamed.

That shut everyone in the mansion up. Every one of America's servants looked at the two, France standing behind America only a few feet away.

"I was trying to say I was sorry and I didn't love him but noooo! You had to interrupt me and tell me to make out with him! I don't love him, dammit! I love someone else! I just found that out yesterday! I told France to come over so I could tell him but when he heard the name, he pulled my cowlick and pinned me down then started to French kiss me! Why can't you just listen to me?!" America yelled crying.

"I... I'm sorry..." Russia mumbled in shock.

America stayed silent and, which Russia definitely didn't expect, hugged Russia crying. Russia stared at him, still in shock. America clutched Russia's jacket as he sobbed into it and Russia frowned in guilt and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, America... I'm so sorry..." Russia mumbled.

"I f-forgive you..." America whimpered as he sobbed into the chest of his Russian friend.

"I feel so guilty for telling you to do that... I should've just listened to you..." Russia mumbled, glancing at France who smiled sadly and America turned to him.

"Come on... join the hug..." America said smiling a bit and France smiled and hugged both Russia and America as the two hugged him back.

"Merci, mes amis...." France said.

"You're welcome..."

"пожалуйста(pronounced as 'pozhaluysta')..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a short chapter, I know. I don't know when this book should end, but I guess it'll have the same amount of chapters my France X Reader has. 10 chapters of RusAme, does that sound good to you? Well, I'll update sometime soon. Goodbye for now!~