Chapter 8

TIME LAPSE~WARPED TOUR 2013

(Andy's POV)

'Hey Kellin! Wait up!' I shouted after Kellin. We seemed to have made really good friends since Warped Tour started. Copeland is honestly the cutest baby I've ever seen!

'Oh hey Andy, what's up?'

'Do you and your guys want to grab a bite to eat with us later?'

'Sure dude! After our signing right?'

'Yeah, see you then!

'Okay, bye!'

Well that was cool. Lunch with Sleeping With Sirens. Couldn't wait!

(Kellin's POV)

Oh my gosh. Lunch with Andy! Well, the whole of BVB and SWS. Not as romantic as I thought. Imagine what lunch with Andy would be like though...

'Kellin, dude?!' Jack waved in my face.

'Oh um what?'

'We've got something to tell you...'

'What is it guys?'

They gave each other a nod.

'Um...Andy and Ashley are dating...' Jesse said. What? They can't be! Andy's not gay?

'How do you know that?' I asked.

'We saw them kissing earlier!' Gabe blurted.

'Oh. That's cool man.' I tried to hide the feelings and fight the tears.

'Kellin, we know you like Andy. It's obvious. But we don't want to get into a fight with BVB because you hate Ash.'

'I do not! And why would I? Ash's a cool guy.'

'Kellin, it's obvious. Don't try and hide it.' Damn you Jack.

'Well don't tell anyone then. And we're having lunch with BVB later.' And with that I walked to my bunk and my heart sank into my chest. The tears poured out of my eyes. I couldn't hold them in. Kellin. You have a freaking kid. You have a wife. Man up for godsakes.