Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning with the bright sunlight shining in my eyes. I stretched a little, and I guess that caused Grayson to wake up cause he had his arm sorta wrapped around me. I heard him groan, and say, "Good morning princess," in a raspy voice that sounded 10 times more attractive.

"Morning," I said yawning, and stretching a little bit more. I then leaned over to grab my phone from the nightstand, and I noticed it was almost 9 o'clock. I suddenly felt my stomach hurting and grumbling, indicating that I was hungry. "Let's get food," I said.

"I'm too tired," he replied with his face in the pillow. "And I just wanna sleep here with you." I giggled.

"But I'm starving, and I can't fall back asleep if I am," I said laughing a little, and all he did was groan into the pillow. I then thought of something to get him up. "If you come get breakfast with me, I'll give you a kiss afterwards." I smirked, and his head shot right up. I started laughing, and he said, "Okay, I'm up." I then started getting out of bed, along with Grayson.

I headed over to my suitcase, picking out some clothes to wear for the day. "I'm gunna head in the shower, if you wanna join me," I heard Grayson say, and I knew he had a smirk across his face. "I'm good for now," I told him, laughing. I heard him say, "Okay," and he shut the bathroom door afterwards. I then changed into shorts, a white flowy tank top, along with my black converse. I didn't go full out on my makeup, and I only did mascara and some lipgloss. For my hair, I just put it in a ponytail. I then sprayed some perfume on myself, and put on the necklace and bracelet Grayson got me. I soon headed for my phone, calling Julia.

As the line was ringing, the bathroom door swung open, revealing Grayson coming out with a towel around his waist. I gave him a quick glance, taking a peek at his toned abs. He smirked irresponsibly towards me before I turned around, and I felt my insides get that feeling from his appearance. All I wanted to do just then was attack him with kisses. "I didn't ask for a wake up call," I heard Julia say on the other line, breaking me away from my thoughts. I started laughing. "I'm sorry, I was just calling to see if you were up," I told her.

"I am now thanks to you," she said in a grumpy tone, and I laughed once again. "Well Gray and I heading downstairs for breakfast soon, so yeah, get ready!" I said before ending the call. "Are you changed?" I asked Grayson.

"Yeah," I heard him say, and I turned around to seeing him pull a shirt over himself. "Where's my kiss now?" he asked, and I giggled. "I said after breakfast."

"Ugh," he groaned, and I giggled. We soon headed out of our room hand in hand, and headed downstairs to the room in the hotel where breakfast was being served. Once we entered, we both grabbed a plate, and piled it with a delicious breakfast food that was being served. We soon got a seat that would fit all of us, and as I took a bite from my waffle, Ethan, Julia, and Nate were coming into the room grabbing some food. They soon took a seat with us with their food, and we started talking. "What's on the agenda for today?" Nate asked.

"We should go sightseeing!" Julia said.

"Yeah! We should go to the Eiffel Tower!" I said a bit excitedly.

"Awe, you just ruined the surprise I had for you today," Grayson said pouting.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe," I said getting a bit less excited, cause I guess I ruined it. "It's okay," he said laughing, and I let out a sympathetic smile. We talked some more as we ate, and we all soon finished up our breakfast. We then decided on going to the jeep, and Grayson said where we're going is another surprise that I can't figure out. I sat in the front passengers seat with Grayson on the other side of me driving. We all started blasting music throughout the radio, singing along to the lyrics. The ride was also pretty long, and probably about 40 minutes.