1 - See Me

There was this boy at school you always wanted to talk to. He had gorgeous green eyes, short messy blonde hair, and the heart stopping british accent.

Why can't you go talk to him?

One. You're a clumsy nerd.

Two. You love math, and anime.

So what's the big deal? He just so happens to be the step-brother to popular Alfred F. Jones so there's no way you could get close.

Alfred as you knew had a secret nerdy side to. You've caught him reading Superman comics in class behind his history book. So why wasn't he poked at for it? Simple. He's a football player, he can act how he wants.

Back to the dilemma now. You were walking down the hall of the school daydreaming about why guys like Kyo Sohma from Fruit basket don't exist when you are shoved. Roughly.

"Watch it nerd!" Trixy the school 'princess' spoke glaring down at your fallen form. Her friend also joins in going to kick your bag.

Before she does you cover it in a panic. Sadly, your head was kicked by mistake. Once they saw blood trickle down the two run off.

"Are you okay?" You mumble going into your bag and see a kittens head pop out. With a small sigh you smile fixing your glasses.

Not far from school there was a lone scottish fold kitten in a box. Unable to fight your love for its emerald eyes and bushy brows you took him. School would be over soon, one more period.

"You okay, love?" A smooth accent asks from behind you.

When you turn to see who gives you the time of day, your heart stops a moment. A blush spreads along (S/C) as you avert your gaze. Not wishing to sound stupid by speaking you nod.

"Well, doesn't look like it. You're bleeding from your noggin." He leans down helping you up.

Meow!

Startled he spots a little cat staring at him. "My, who is this little one?" He reaches out to pet under his chin only to be bit. "Bloody git." He mumbled making you giggle.

Arthur stops his interactions to see your pretty (E/C) light up with your laughter.

A blush of its own spreads to the brits face before he notices some blood on the side of your head. "Oh! You're bleeding!" He quickly pulls his handkerchief out and ushers you to the nearesr water fountain. He damps it and tries to help clean your wound.

Not wishing for him to dirty his belonging you pull away.

"Now now love what kind of gentleman would leave a lady hurt?" He responds smiling down at you. Again he gently helps clean the blood getting a look at the wound.

You get the cat comfy in your bag before zipping it mostly up. Had to leave air way for the poor thing.

The brit looked the cut over again and didn't like the looks of it.

"Yo, Iggy bro~! You coming to P.E. with us?" A familiar american boy waves from across the hall.

Your back was facing them even so you gesture Arthur to go. It was embarrassing as is for him to just help you this much.

He held the wet rag to your head. "Go on without me! I need to escort someone to the infirmary!" The boys shrug and walk on.

When some eyes began to fall on you, your nerves kick in. Why are they staring? Are they whispering? Perhaps if you just try to block it out your anxiety wont get worse.

Arthur helps you walk to the first aid area. The whole time you tried your breathing technique to keep calm. In 1. Out 2. And all the way to ten before restarting.