Let's

~First Hit, First Run~

part two.

He led us out of the apartment and down at least five flights of stairs. I lost count, but I did wonder if he had really carried me up all that way. He probably dragged my body at some point.

Soon we were in his car cruising down the street. We didn't look suspicious at first glance. Harry was nearly unrecognizable in his black fedora and brown tinted shades. He looked truly stunning. I couldn't look away, smiling subconsciously about earlier events. He took my virginity and he took it well.

"Enjoying the view?"

I snapped out of it and tapped his arm playfully.

His smile straightened out into almost a frown. "You're breaking my business face."

"You broke my hymen," I said without thinking, blushing right after while Harry exploded into laughter.

"Okay, seriously, J.C. You are too much. No more of your charming comebacks, Beautiful. Alright?"

I rolled my eyes at the pet name, but nodded my head anyway. Hell, he called me beautiful. I wasn't about to argue with him.

He turned off the engine to his car and coasted into a dead end street. It was almost an alleyway. Typical, which made it genius. The police would reverse psychology themselves to death before they looked down here.

Harry opened the glove compartment and pulled out two guns, handing me the newer looking one.

"Just cock this back," he instructed, searching the premises with his peripherals. "Then pull the trigger." He also pulled out a leather band with a holster hanging off the side. "Pull up your dress."

It made sense now-why I was there. I blushed as I obeyed, hiking the material up over my thigh. He lifted my leg up, sending a not so innocent shock up to my pelvis. He slid it over my calves and up to my thigh, where he tightened it. "Use your coat to hide the bulge."

"I suppose you'll be doing the same?" I smirked, noticing his pants weren't quite as loose as before.

He chuckle darkly, as if he were trying to keep himself prepared for the events that were to come. "Okay, we'll walk round the corner at the end of the road. Three doors down, that's our guy. He's got what we want. You'll enter first and use your 'womanly charm' to distract him. As he lets his guard down, pull out your gun and hold it to his neck. I'll do the rest. When I come out, shoot him and we run like hell. Clear?"

I nodded gulping. I was about to kill somebody. I was going to take life away from another human being. Nothing could ever have prepared me for that.

Harry patted my hand, planting a hard kiss on my lips before hopping out. We walked down the sidewalk like any other couple. As long as we were together, nobody suspected a thing.

I entered first, grimacing when I saw the stud I got to seduce. He was an old, plumpish man with short, white and gray stubble and a balding crown. I took a deep breath and strutted over to him, making sure to show my cleavage as I leaned over the wooden countertop.

"Excuse me," I smirked in a low, smooth voice.

The man... Mr. Perkins his name tag read... Looked up at me with a perverted smile, and by looked up at me, I mean looked me up, then looked me down. Gross.

"Hello, miss. What can I do for you?" his gravelly voice spoke.

I side-stepped the edge of the counter, coming face to face with him. "It's more like what I can do for you," I giggled stupidly, pushing him down into his chair and straddling over his lap.