Taken

Stiles was standing outside in the pouring rain, gripping a wrench tightly in his hand. He had just let his best friend walk away. Well, his ex-best friend.

Theo had gotten what he wanted. Screwed everything up in Stiles' life. Stiles was a mess. He'd just lost Scott and his girlfriend Malia seemed to want absolutely no part of him.

All of this conflict with the dread doctors was just messing with Stiles' head. He was the only human. It seemed to him as if everyone around him was supernatural and he was just well — normal.

He was still letting the cold rain pour down on him, wetting his hair and clothing making him shiver. Scott was gone and there was nothing Stiles could do about it. So he took a deep breath, collected himself calmly, and opened the door to his jeep. He climbed in and sat there reflected on everything, taking it all in.

Tears still rolling down his cheeks, Stiles started his jeep up and was ready to drive away, but when he put his foot on the gas the jeep would budge.

"What the hell?" Stiles said out loud to himself. He quieted, listening to the sounds around him. Metal against metal clicking was all that he heard.

He knew what that sound was. The Dread Doctors. Stiles knew he had to get out of there. Now.

Stiles acted quickly, turning around and try thing to open up his door. But when he did that all of the doors locked automatically. He tried to pry them open but they just wouldn't budge. He was stuck in the car and no one was there to help.

He looked in his rear view mirror and the dread doctors were within his sight now. He HAD to figure something out. Try to escape somehow.

He looked around the jeep frantically in search of something that could help him. Nothing.

Then he looked down into his lap. The wrench. He didn't want to do it, but he had to. He was going to smash the window of his jeep open.

He gripped the wrench once again debated on wether he should still smash the window or not, but he did. Glass shattered into his lap making a crunching sound.

Stiles turned to climb out the window but when he did he was staring face to face with the doctors. Their creepy masks and the piercing sound of metal that causes your ears to ache was sending a shock through Stiles. He was frozen in fear.

The last thing he remembers is being smacked in the head with something before everything went black.

-

Stiles awoke suddenly. His eyesight adjusted to the darkness and he seemed to realize that he was in some sort of basement. It was filled with a bunch of tanks and medical equipment. Then he remembered. The Dread Doctors had taken him. He didn't know where he was exactly but all he knew was that he needed help and fast.

Then he heard that sound. That metal sound that made him want to scream. It made his head pound and ache. He knew they were coming. And there was nothing he could do now. He was tied to a chair with chains on his wrists.

They turned the corner and Stiles was freaking out inside his head. There was no plan that could get him out of this one. He had nobody to help him. The Dread Doctors were carrying something in their hand. A needle. But Stiles realized it wasn't the usual silvery color of mercury, it was bright red. Like a deep, bright red.

Stiles knew where that needle was going. Right into him. He didn't know what it would do or even if it would harm him. Stiles calmed down and simply asked a question.

"What is this?" A pause. "What are you doing?" Stiles didn't expect an answer but it was at least worth a try. The doctors kept coming closer and closer.

One of them was right next to Stiles and placed a finger right on his neck. The two others surrounded him. One with a needle in their hand, another placing his hands over Stiles' legs.

Stiles wasn't going to go down without a fight.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" He yelled whilst moving his body around like it would help him escape. He looked down at his wrists and they were bloody and had cuts all over them. He hadn't realized how much he was trying to get out. "Tell me what you are doing!" He screamed.

"Let me go!" But before Stiles could say anything else he got a punch in the face putting him in a daze. He was dizzy and tired. Very tired... must get out... very tired... he let his eyes slowly close while his mind drifted away. That's when he felt the sharp prick of the needle go into his skin right on the neck. Plummeting the red liquid inside his body.

-

A few hours later stiles awoke in the same spot he was in a while ago. But something was different. He wasn't tied down anymore. He could get up if he wanted to, and that's what he did. He got up and looked around to see if there would be any sign of what they did to him. But before he did someone was coming out of the shadows. The doctors yet again.

"Are you done experimenting on me or no?" Stiles asked very sarcastically. All the doctors did was stand there looking at him.

One of them finally added, "His condition looks promising." Stiles panicked inside. His stomach twisted into knots and he almost lost his balance and fell over but he steadied himself. Whatever they have put into him has made him very sick. He looked up at the doctors but before he could say anything someone came up behind Stiles, snapping his neck. Stiles fell to the floor unconscious. He was dead.

In the distance you could hear a scream. This wasn't just any scream, it was the scream of a banshee. It was the scream of Lydia Martin.