Inhuman

The next morning Stiles woke up feeling nothing. He wasn't happy nor sad. He simply got up and started getting ready for school.

School. It was a weird thought that Stiles would actually be going after last nights events. He doesn't remember much, just that he'd killed someone and Theo was there to "help" him. Stiles truly believed that Theo was on his side. Truly believed he had someone to be there with him through his transition. If only he knew the actual truth.

Stiles was finishing tying up his shoelaces when he looked up and saw Theo standing in the doorway to his bedroom.

"Umm... Hey." Stiles sputtered out, kind've shocked Theo was there.

"Your Dad let me in. I told him you were driving me to school. But there was something I came here to tell you."

"And?..." Stiles continued.

"Well, vampires, like yourself, can do this thing where they can make other people forget stuff..." Theo paused wondering if that made sense. "Like they can play with others' minds."

"Oh." Stiles looked back down at his shoelaces. "I'm hungry." But before Theo could reply, Stiles was already halfway down the staircase. Stiles wandered into the kitchen to where he found his Dad reading the newspaper. Stiles couldn't help himself. He was just so hungry and could hear the warm blood rushing through his father's veins. Stiles could feel his face shifting. His perfectly shaped teeth formed into sharp fangs. His once deep brown eyes turned into black pits. He could feel his soft cheeks forming ugly black veins right under his eyes. Stiles didn't care about what he was about to do.

His Dad looked up from the newspaper and saw him. Saw Stiles.

"Stiles?" He asked. "Is that you?" He couldn't even recognize his own son. Stiles didn't answer he just kept coming closer and closer. Stiles ran right up to him and dug his fangs right into his fathers neck. He felt the warm stickiness of the blood rushing down his throat. He wasn't going to stop. It felt too good to stop. He felt powerful again. Stiles then felt someone pulling him away from his dad's body.

"You can't kill your own father!" He turned around to find Theo.

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

"Just because... you'd have to live with it."

"Wow you're really starting to sound like Scott." Stiles exclaimed rolling his eyes at Theo.

"What're you going to do now Stiles? Just kill everything in your sight?"

"Isn't that what you want me to do?"

"Not everything. I just want you in my pack. Who cares about Scott anymore? You have me." Stiles looked at Theo like he was serious.

"I don't care, Theo."

"So that's a yes then." Theo smiled. "Now make your Dad forget about this mess." Stiles turned his head to look at his father on the ground, staring at his son with fear in his eyes.

"Stiles this isn't you." His Dad said shakily.

"It is now." Stiles said completely have déjà vu. "Okay Dad here's the deal I don't really know how to do this but I'm going to try." He glared into his eyes. "You will forget about what I did to you this morning. You will go to work like it was a normal day. If anyone asks about the marks on your neck, its because you fell after you read the paper." Stiles looked away and his Dad stopped shaking, it had worked. Stiles had compelled his Dad to forget. Now it was time for him to do an act. He wiped the blood away from his mouth and went towards his Dad again.

"Oh my goodness Dad, are you okay? I came downstairs and you were on the ground!"

"Yeah, I'm fine Son. I just fell after I read the paper." Stiles turned to look at Theo and smiled.