Skylar meets Ember

Once we are out I look at Sunny. She looks heartbroken. She just lost her friend and now he hates her. This all because of Skylar. SKYLAR! None of this would have happened if it wasn't for her. She is evil.

"Evil? I prefer the term misunderstood," I turn to see Skylar in the doorway. I get chills. "So, what happened in there?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Sunny screams at her.

"Calm down golden," Ivy says.

"She has taken everything I love! Now it's her turn."

Sunny congers up a ball of light. I can see there is fire and it could kill whoever it touches.

"Sunny. I am the universe. Beating me is impossible. I took your idiotic friends for a reason. You deserved it. You aren't allowed to be happy. You're too ,how do I say it, completely and utterly stupid."

Sunny throws the light at Skylar. She stops it in midair and it exploded in sparks. I am worried something will catch on fire but nothing does. If

"I wanted you to burn down the school you would. Today I just want to see you suffer," Skylar smirks.

"leave!" Ember says angrily

Ember glares at Skylar with burning hatred. She sends a high pitched sound wave directly at Skylar who covers her ears in pain. The noise stops.

"Skylar, leave or I will destroy you."

"Destroy me? Little miss sunshine couldn't. What makes you think you can?"

"Do you really think you have control over us? We each have our own ability to make choices."

"Not for long," Skylar laughs with an evil gleam in her eye. Ember begins shouting and Rory has to stop her.

"Well nice to meet you Ember. Goodbye," Skylar says sarcastically before she teleports.

"Thank you," Sunny mumbles under her breath.

I see Ember nod.