2. Work, work, work!

Read Author's Note in the end. (:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Two .

 Party rock is in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time

And we gonna make you lose your mind

Everybody just have a good time

We just wanna see yaa!

Everyday I’m shuffelin

Shuffelin shuffelin

"Woo! Everyday I'm shufflin'"

"Knock knock," 

"Come in," uncle opened the door and peeked in. He smirked as he watched me shuffle through the room. 

"What? Is that your shuffle?" I glared at him as I pointed my chins out and crossed my arms.

"Can you do better than me?" He just shook his head and walked over to my iPod and played it on.

"Watch and learn from the pro." He started shufflin' around the room and I gotta admit, he's good for someone old. I gave him a nod, indicating my defeat and he returned it with another nod and a smirk. Arrogant guy. Chet. 

"So, what do you need?" I asked as I sat on my bed. Shufflin' has taken an awful lot from me. He's carefree expression morphed into a more serious one as he stood up straight.

"I need you to work for me," he stated, "'cause you can't stay here for free, y'know?" 

I stood up as I jumped up and down excitedly, "am I going to work with the butlers? Or, will I dress as a princess? Okay, now I can do that. No need to thank me," I gave him a smile as I put up my hand. Uncle just shook his head with laughter.

"You're not going to be a princess," my smile dropped off immediately and was replaced with a pout. "But, you'll be working with the butlers," once again, a smile was made but was soon replaced with a frown,"by being a butler." 

My mouth opened dropped down. Me, a butler? "But I'm a girl!" 

"Yes, I know you're a girl," 

I stomped my feet repeatedly, "Then I can't be a butler!"

Uncle gave a sly smile. "Now that's where this comes in," he pulled a silver wig and a uniform from his back. Now, how did I not notice that?