Chapter 2

In Class 2-A

The class was split into their respective cliques, talking about their career and catching up with the latest gossip.

"Hey! Did you guys know that Kurokawa Hana is married to Sasagawa Kyoko's brother?"

"No way!!"

"The boxer?!"

"Speaking of Kyoko, I wonder if she's still as cute..." the boys went into their fanboying mood.

"Oh my gosh, Gokudera and Yamamoto are also coming today right?"

"I bet they still look hot!"

And with that, the girls too, went into their fangirling mood.

It wasn't until Mr Nezu, their form teacher walked in that they settled down.

"It's nice to see all of you, Yukihira, is everyone here?"

The chairman stood up and answered, "It seems that everyone has arrived, with the exception of Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Dokuro Chrome, Kurokawa Hana, Sasagawa Kyoko and Tsunayoshi Sawada."

At the mention of Tsuna's name, the class began to chatter again.

"I bet Dame-Tsuna is working as a cleaner and couldn't get off his job early, that's why he's late." Takahashi Kazuko stated.

All of them burst into laughter, even those who had nothing against Tsuna.

The chatter began again until the class heard a voice getting louder and louder until it was just outside the door.

"Really? I didn't know, why didn't Tsu-kun tell me?" The girl opened the door.

"Kyoko-chan!!"

"Sasagawa-san!"

"Hana-chii!"

The class exclaimed, excited from seeing them after so long.

"I missed you guys!" Kyoko squealed.

"Yo!" Hana greeted coolly.

"It's nice to see-" Mr Nezu was cut off by some noises outside the class.

"Stop walking in front of Jyuudaime, you Baseball-freak!"

"Now, now, it doesn't matter."

"Of course it does!"

Another voice cut in, "Hayato, Takeshi, keep it down. We're already here."

The boys appeared at the door.

Gokudera Hayato with his grey hair parted in the middle and his scowling face. Yamamoto Takeshi and his goofy grin. An unknown guy with his defying gravity brown hair and his mesmerizing eyes and beautiful features. Wait, what?!

"Tsu-kun!! Why didn't you tell me that Haru went to Italy? I wanted to join that mission too." Kyoko pouted.

"Ahhh!!! Kyoko sorry, I thought you deserved some rest" The brunette hurried to explain himself.

"Remember to put me in the next mission, okayy, I've been bored lately." Kyoko said.

He just nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, I know that's Gokudera and Yamamoto but who is he?" Yukihira asked what everyone was thinking.

"How dare you forget who Jyuudaime is!" Hayato was furious.

"Hayato, what did I say just now?"

"Sorry, I'll try to keep it down."

At that, the class raised an eyebrow. Everyone knew that Gokudera was difficult to pacify and yet, the brunette did it.

"Sorry about that, don't you remember me?"

When no one answered, he sighed and introduced himself. "Tsunayoshi Sawada? Dame-Tsuna? Remember?"

The class was shocked. How could Dame-Tsuna be wearing such an expensive suit? Gokudera and Yamamoto, they could understand, but Dame-Tsuna? How could he have changed so much. His whole aura is different.

"No way!!" The class chorused.

"That can't be him!"

"What did you say about Jyuudaime?" Hayato glared.

The class immediately shut up.

"Did i miss anything?" Chrome walked in the class, grinning cluelessly. The storm answered and somehow, a conversation started between the guardians and the class sighed, glad for the interruption.