Fairy tale

It was a wonderful day to sit outside. The sky was perfectly reflecting how i was feeling on the inside. A storm was brewing full of mixed emotions but mainly sadness and rage, rage because the person i trusted most in the world, my best and only friend, betrayed me, sadness because the way she betrayed me was by having sex with my boyfriend. i hated both of them but than again my life has been nothing but sadness and rage. I was pitiful my dad left while my mom was pregnant with my twin sister and I, we are fraternal twins we have different dads strangely enough we don't know who's dad is who, but mom loves Ashlynn more than she loves me. She determined to believe that Ash is dad's daughter, and me as the child of the man that raped her. She tries not make it obvious but it shows she buys Ash anything she wants and me stuff from thrift shops and secondhand stores she signs Ash up for dance lessons and everything.

"ASHLYNN, ROSE GET DRESSED NICELY AND COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER!" Mom shouts. she must be having guest over or something. I put on my white dress that my friend bought me. He's like family to me since he's the only person who took care of me even though he's not really family. I met Chaozii when he first came to england after traveling the world training. He saved my life, no joke, there was this monster killing everyone in sight it was ugly and gray with spouts that looked and acted like cannons on it's circular body. It was terrifying i thought i was going to die but Chaozii destroyed it by punching it with metal gloves that form from 2 silver bracelets on his wrists. He doesn't tell me much about his job as an exorcist as he called it except it was dangerous i stuck close to him when he was staying at the black order in england since we met up and talked a lot. He became like an older brother to me teaching me about our home land China he even taught me a bit of chinese but because of his job he can only write me a letter once a month and tells me not to worry too much if i don't get a letter from him, he told me that the creature that attacked me was a monster called an akuma and is created from sorrow over a person who has died and that he and the generals will always be protecting humans. After getting dressed I walk downstairs to see Ash in a beautiful short satin dress that hugged her body perfectly. The door bell rang and I went to open it there was a handsome man in his early 30's with a very slight beard, medium-length hair wearing a tux, top hat and a monocle , behind him were 2 boys one about 17 with brown hair his forehead covered by a turban and the other one a older maybe in his 20s but very good looking with a dark complexion and long black wavy hair in a low pony tail and a girl about 12 or 13 holding the older boys hand she had very fair white skin and almost super natural dark blue spiked hair wearing a dress much similar to mine

"Um hello." I said with a smile. The brown haired boy was staring at me for a long time whispered into his dad's, I'm assuming, ear.

"Your mom invited us to dinner we just moved in next door." The blonde boy said after his dad gave him a nod.

"Oh come on in." It was creepy as if he could read my mind. I set aside and gesturing to come inside the brown boy was the last to enter and whispered into my ear as he passed.

"fyi, I can read your mind." it sent chills down my back. I looked back at him as he smiled and continued walking. They all sat down in the living room since mom had gestured them to do.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute." She said with a smile plastered on her face. If she wasn't an amazing lawyer we wouldn't even have this house, and Ash wouldn't have her large collection of diamond ring, bracelets and head bands. I bring over some tea. I mean we are english after all it's only natural to bring and offer tea. I learned the the boy with brown hair was indeed 17 and told me to call him Wisely, the man i guess i should say with the long wavy hair was called Tykii Mikk and the girl with spiky blue hair was named Road Kamelot she was Wisely's younger sister and was Tykii's niece. The tall man Adam he said his name was the head of their family but that was it. During dinner I felt the stares of Tykii and Wisely through the entire dinner which made me nervous and causing Wisely to smile ear to ear, he seems very sadistic. After dinner they left and I went to my room to sit on the ledge of my window which was over the porch so i had my own little balcony, actually every house was designed the same way I look over to my left to see Tykii and Wisely causing me to jump a bit they noticed me and jumped over to my house the jump wasn't very far but was extremely scary since we were 3 stories up.

"Hey there Rose." Tykii said smiling. "The moon is beautiful this evening isn't it." he said looking up. I looked up to see that it was a full moon tonight but not just any full moon a red full moon. Suddenly a pain surged through my forehead, the pain was so intense like something was trying to scratch out of my head. "Calm yourself everything is alright. accept the pain." Tykii whispered into my ear and after saying that my vision blurred and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi thank you so much for reading my part of this little fan fiction sort of thing so far I really hope you enjoyed it. Will Rose follow in with the darkness or go into the light? who know the title might throw you off.