Addictive or passionate?

Sams P.O.V

I decide to finally send a text to lucifer.

Hey, it's Sam.

Hey sammy. You remembered.

How could I forget with what you did?

Sweetheart that was nothing compared to the future. ;)

How do you know if we even have a future? This arrogant dick. Why does he have to be my soulmate?

Sammy dear, we're soulmates. Those injuries showed up on me too

I sigh. There's no fighting it. I'm destined to be with him so let me just lie down and accept it. As I sit and think of what to reply he texts me again.

Meet me at the flower shop downtown.

Why would I want to do that? Then again, I wonder what he wants.

Alright, when?

Now.

Why?

I wait about thirty minutes but no reply. I check the clock next to dean's glasses. Midnight. I look at dean, he's out cold. Well, I guess I can sneak out. I slowly sit up, careful not to disturb dream before making my way to the bathroom and opening up the window. Resting my arms on the sill I haul my way through and fall to the ground on the other side. I make my way to the shop, finding him leaning against it and lighting a cigarette. I cough as he puts it in his mouth, inhaling deeply. "Sup Samantha" he says. I avoid eye contact.
"What do you want lucifer?"
"You."

I felt my heart leap in my chest. The scary part is I don't know if if happened out of fear or excitement. He grabs me by the jaw, tilting my head up to face him. He Smirks before smashing our lips together, blowing cigarette smoke into my mouth. I pull away and cough hysterically. God, that was aweful! How can he stand that shit? Lucifer Chuckles at me as if I'm a child that's just done something adorable. "Come on Sammy. Let's play" he says, flashing me a wicked grin. I feel panic start to rise in my chest. "N-no I shouldn't have come here. Look I'm just gonna go home"
I try to turn and run away but he grabs my wrist, pulling me back and slamming me against the wall. He pins my hands above my head. "You're not going anywhere tonight but with me." He growls. I whimper, panic growing strong. What's he going to do? Is he planning on hurting me? What if he tries to rape me or something? I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to calm down. His bruising grip on my wrists drags me somewhere unknown. This scares me even more so I decide to open my eyes. "Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see"  He says as he puts the cigarette out on my palm. I hiss as the heat stings and burns my flesh.

A few blocks later I'm thrown to the floor of some abandoned building. I'm not sure what it is. The floor is cold and appears to be very dirty. I groan, and look up at him. He Grins wickedly back at me. "Prepare for the best night of your life sammy."

Dean's P.O.V
I watched as the colored ink formed on my skin.  Today my artist is covering our arms in highly detailed skulls with roses and vines and leaves and banners with different bands on it. It's only our right arm though. I watch as she shades a rose but today my mind is occupied with other things. Sam. He's been missing. I woke up this morning and he was gone. I texted him and he said he was fine but something just feels off. I'm not real sure how to explain it. As soon as the bell signals it's time for lunch, I drudge to the cafeteria, only to bump into Cas again. That kid from yesterday. 

"O oh. I'm sorry."

He's got the roses on his arm......and bandages along his wrists. He can't be can he?

"Don't worry you're fine." I tell him with a shrug and roll my sleeves up, revealing both the art, and the deep horrible slashes littering my wrist. His blue eyes blow wide before turning a bit guilty.

"So youre....." He says

"Seems like it."

"I I'm sorry."

"Hey don't worry about it. Sit with me? I think we have lots to talk about."

I lead him over to a table after we get our food. Here goes nothing.