Hey Jude

GUYS I GOT MY KEYBOARD BACK THE HIATUS IS OVER.

It happened. Cas' eyes finally gave out. It was two days ago. The ex angel just woke up one morning and it was black. As for Dean, he had to get some pretty heavy duty prescription glasses, of course, he'd need to scrounge up the money first. Actually, the first thing dean did, was get Cas' most recent drawing tattooed on his arm. He'd drawn skulls, roses, vines, all over. It ended up becoming a tattoo sleeve for the both of them. Cas could feel the needle slide across dean's arm and he smiled as he felt in the hospital.

They gave him a stick, and sunglasses to hide his now white eyes. After Dean finished getting the tattoo he headed straight to cas' house. Lucifer answered the door and he growled. "Just let me in." He said. Lucifer smirked, leaning against the doorway, he said "I don't know. Do you really deserve it?"
"Lucifer just let him in." Chimed in Sammy, surprisingly not high.
Lucifer did as told and Dean made his way to cas' room. Cas was sitting on his bed, his drawing pad in his hands, tears spilling out of his eyes and onto the pages.

Dean sat next to him resting his hand on Cas' shoulder. "Gabe?" Cas asked. Dean's heart broke a little. "No baby, it's me." He said.
"Dean?"
"Yep."
Dean pressed a kiss to cas' cheek. Cas' hand moved up to deans cheek, feeling the familiar stubble on his palm. He had a clear picture in his head, those green eyes, the stubble on his chin, his soft brown hair. Dean gasped at the sight of Cas' eyes. Those ocean blue eyes, that once showed so much emotion, have become a pale grey, almost white, showing nothing at all. Dean held Cas into his chest as his sobs wracked his body.

"What am I supposed to do now Dean? I can never draw again. I can never draw, or paint. I can never see the bee's buzz around busily, or see my family, my friends. I can never see your face again."
Dean wasn't sure what to say. Cas was right. He looked down at the sobbing blur clinging to him. All he knew to do was rub his back and hold him close, then he got an idea.

"Hey Jude."
He sang.
"Dont be afraid. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember, to let it into your heart then you can start to make it better."
Dean sang until Cas had fallen asleep in his arms.

OK SO I HAVE A SHIT TON OF STORIES TO UPDATE SO EVERYONE GETS A CHAPTER.