The Story that lives Forever (Harry and Ginny love story)

Chapter 1: Good Luck

An eleven year old Harry who was rather confused at the moment, had attempted several times already to find the supposed 'Platform nine and three quarters'. Everybody said no, thinking he was crazy. Of course, there was a family of gingers whom looked like social outcasts that already had the situation figured out.

'Why not give it a try?' Harry thought as he pushed his huge cart over to the family which seemed to be rather quirky.

"Excuse me," Harry said tapping on a plump woman's shoulder, figuring out was the mother of all these children.

"Oh yes, sorry," She said with a delightful smile, it made Harry wish even more that he had a mum.

"Do you have a clue where platform nine and three quarters is?" Asked Harry hoping for a decent answer.

"Oh yes, just run straight through that wall, and don't be nervous, it's Ron's first time as well." The woman said pointing to one of her hundreds of ginger-haired sons. The boy called 'Ron' pushed his cart in front of Harry's and began to rush through the wall, but not fast enough to be stopped by his mother.

"Eh, eh, eh, let the boy go first!" His mum scolded.

"It's fine, I can wait," Harry said trying to prevent the boy from getting into an argument with his mother.

"It's honestly fine dear, you might as well go first," The woman insisted. Harry turned his head over to the thick looking wall,

'This is it,' He thought as he huffed in a load of air. A girl with short, fiery red hair stood next to her mother.

"Good Luck," She said to Harry kindly. Harry appreciated that she cared very much and gave her a wry smile. Her face then turned a deep shade of scarlet. Harry ignored that and continued.

'Pull yourself together Harry, it's the magical world, things are different.' Harry thought reassuring himself. He began pushing his cart to the wall, he wasn't thinking about Hogwarts or how peculiar the magical world is, but he thought.

'Who is that girl?'

A/N: So what'd you think? I thought it was a pretty good first chapter soooooo..... yeah