The Amazing Day...Part 2 Hangin' Out

~Harry~

When we pulled up to Niall's my mind was kind of racing, if I had heard and assumed through the phone correctly then Liam and Zayn had finally become less oblivious of each other's feelings and were finally a couple, which was exciting for them but it put a little bit of awkward pressure on me to finally grow a pair and tell Louis how I feel, because that makes us the only two people not in a couple.... I looked over at him as I drove, he was leaning against the window with a small smile on his face, he was amazing, I honestly don't know how I ended up with him in my life but it's the best thing that's ever happened to me I just hope to god that I wasn't talking in my sleep last night, I'd been dreaming of him again, and it was more vividly sexual than usual I swear I could feel it, every kiss, every stroke, it was fucking amazing. It was almost like my subconscious knew he was by my side and wanted to torment me as much as possible. I had almost started crying when I woke up and he was no longer in my arms but I calmed down again when I heard the shower start. When he had come out his hair was sticking up in the back and he was basically glowing, I couldn't have kept my hands off of him if I had tried, and I did try, I always try so hard to only touch him the amount normal friends touch their best mates but I couldn't I always wanted more, his skin was soft and his muscles were defined, the curves of his hips made me weak, I don't know how common it is to be so turned on by a man's curves but everything about Louis made me hot and bothered and I know he will never feel the same and it's painful. This morning when he had mentioned me getting a wife and a family I had tensed up to block the pain of him leaving me at some point, I didn't want him to go, I don't want a wife...I fucking want him, I just wish I could make him understand.

It only took us about ten minutes to get to Niall and Ed's shared flat (Ed already graduated so Niall had moved in with him when his family decided to move back to Ireland.) We got out and walked side by side to the door, our shoulders almost touching and it took everything I had not to take Louis' hand in mine, to feel his closeness and his warmth. We knocked and heard some rustling inside, and someone running up the stairs. I looked down at Louis and he was smiling "What?" I asked him he looked up at me and smiled "I think they might have been a little busy" he laughed and put air quotations around the word busy. I laughed along with him then the door opened revealing a very happy, but slightly rumpled looking Ed I spoke up before he could "We're here to play video games, we do not care what you were doing before we arrived and we do not care why Niall ran up the stairs when the doorbell rang, just let us in" Ed turned bright red and let us in muttering "Assholes" as we passed.

I walked into the living room deciding it best to avoid the couch and plopped down in the recliner and Louis made himself comfortable at my feet, leaning back against my legs. Ed walked past us to the couch, ruffling Louis' hair with a wink when he passed, as soon as Ed made himself comfortable Niall came running down the stairs in basketball shorts, supras, a loose fitting tank top and his Miami Heat snapback, he immediately made himself comfortable in Ed's arms, which wrapped protectively around him, god I wish I could hold Louis like that. "Where are Liam and Zayn?" asked Niall, looking at us Louis shrugged "They called and said they'd be over after they showered" Niall nodded and jumped up "Beer?" I laughed "Ni, it's 11:30 in the morning" he scoffed "I'm Irish mate, it's never to early for beer do you want one or not?" I shook my head he nodded and looked at Louis who also shook his head but Ed said he wanted one and when just as Niall came back with the two beers there was a knock on the door. Niall jumped up "I'll get it" when he came back he was followed by Liam and Zayn who were standing much closer together than normal, both of their hands were in the pocket of Zayn's jacket signalling that they were holding hands and I was right.

Niall set up the Xbox and Liam sat on the love seat, pulling Zayn into his lap, Zayn cuddled back into him as Liam began to kiss his neck up to his ear, he whispered something to Zayn that had him blushing bright red and shifting to adjust his jeans. Ed looked over at them "Hey none of that in the living room if you're going to go all honeymoon phase on us either go to the guest bedroom or go home." Liam laughed but they didn't move. Louis climbed up into my lap "Are they together?" he whispered as he straddled my lap I shifted a little under him so he wouldn't feel how much I want him "Yes, you idiot you couldn't tell they were totally in love?" his brow furrowed as he tried to remember a time when it was obvious that Zayn and Li were in love "Hmm I guess not." he shrugged and shoved me over so that he could sit in the chair beside me and we were both handed our controlers and we began to play, right as Liam was about to win the first round (again....I think he cheats...I don't know how but he does) the doorbell rang and instead of pausing the game to go get it like normal people Niall and Ed shouted "It's open" in unison. I heard giggling....one I recognized and Louis tensed beside me as Maddie appeared in the doorway with a guy behind her...he was tall with dark hair, a tan and bright blue eyes he had his hands around Maddie's waist and I could feel protectiveness rolling off of Louis in waves, apparently I wasn't the only one, everyone in the room was watching the way Louis stood up from where he was sitting and made his way across the room.