o3

throughout the night, jungkook felt himself become comfortable in the presence of marjáni (which was quite rare for jungkook).

"you have the slightest accent," marjáni stated after observing jungkook.

jungkook looked down at his lap, "yeah- i'm kind of insecure about that."

marjáni frowned, "don't be. it's adorable."

he gave another smile.

she gave another smirk.

getting up, marjáni put on her coat as jungkook watched her.

marjáni slapped a ten on the table, never intending for the innocent boy to pay for her meal.

"thanks for the night. it was comforting and different from the craziness i'm used to."

jungkook watched as the girl he barely got to know, was about to leave his sight. she was about to open the restaurant door when he got up and blurted, "wait!"

people around him stared at his outburst, and jungkook felt his throat get tighter as he received stares.

he didn't like it.

marjáni noticed this and motioned for jungkook to follow her outside.

jungkook practically ran out of the restaurant as he tried to stop his hands from trembling so much.

marjáni turned around, only to see jungkook's eyes watery and wide.

her eyes widened, but she didn't know what to do.

her first instinct was to take jungkook's trembling hands into her hands, as she rubbed them slowly and soothingly. "hey, it's okay. you're okay."

jungkook closed his eyes tightly as her warm voice soothed him.

since when did he let random strangers touch him like this?

"i-i'm sorry. t-hat must of been embarrassing for you," jungkook squeezed marjáni's hand tighter.

"no," marjáni chuckled. "i promise that wasn't embarrassing at all. it's okay."

she didn't understand why she was being this nice to him, but she kind of liked it from her "tough" looking attitude.

marjáni gave jungkook's hand one last squeeze as she smiled at him when he looked up. slowly letting go of his hand, she gave him a wave.

turning around, she was walking away until she heard jungkook's quivering voice, "will i see you a-again?"

her curls bounced as she turned to give him one last smirk, "i hope so."

***

how are you guys liking this so far?(:

thank you so much

una