o5

marjáni jogged down the new york city streets clad with her itchy, tight uniform which happened to be a pencil skirt with no room to breathe and a short sleeved blouse that didn't help because the bust size was too small for her bigger than average breasts.

she lost count on how many buttons she's had to sew back on.

but even with an annoyingly tight and uncomfortable outfit, she was still skilled at running with heels.

the bell in front of the restaurant she worked at rang when she sprinted in. everyone eating turned to look at her as she tried to control her breathing.

her boss scowled and tapped on his watch. marjáni smirked and showed her phone screen to her boss, "nine o'clock. right on time."

she laughed at her boss's natural grumpy mood he's had since he's hired her. taking off her coat, revealing her tight uniform she was forced to wear, she gathered many perverted stares.

rolling her eyes, she sighed and put on her apron and weaved a hand through her curls.

after working for hours, a group of seven boys entered the little restaurant. it was her co-worker's section to wait them, but he was busy and asked her to take over.

marjáni shuffled towards them and clicked her pen, writing the number of the table. "how may i-" she looked up only to see the soft and shy smile of the boy who bought her a triple cheese burger the other day. she grinned, "kookie!"

jungkook felt his cheeks heat up as she grinned at him. "hi," he waved shyly.

hoseok gasped, "this is her!"

everyone looked at jungkook as he shrank even more into his seat, "guys..."

he looked up from under his bangs, only to see marjáni smirking. "so ya've been talking 'bout me, huh?"

marjáni saw how embarrassed jungkook was and felt bad. "it's okay, kookie. if i had friends, i would tell them about the night i had with you."

she gave a wink making the boys bombard jungkook questions on what really happened the night before.

marjáni smirked, "now...what drinks would you all like?"

after gathering their orders, marjáni sighed of relief when she realized their was barely any people left in the restaurant since it was close to closing time.

she carried two trays full of their food to their table and passed out each person's order, but was still was holding one last plate. "wait- who's order is this? did i mess up?"

"n-no. you didn't mess up," jungkook visibly gulped, cheeks holding the usual blush. "that's...y-yours."

marjáni looked at the plate and realized it was a triple cheese burger. laughing, she said, "you are one sly cookie, kookie."

jungkook gave her one of those personal, shy smiles that marjáni already adored.

"thank you. i actually haven't eaten anything all day," she smiled at his kindness.

namjoon shook his head with a smile on his face. "how did you get so confident?"

"it started with a triple cheese burger...?"

***

hey!! thanks for reading! how are you guys liking this story??

vote and comment your thoughts please(:

una