o4

jungkook found himself walking home with a smile on his face, his cheeks red and warm.

entering the apartment him and his best friend jimin shared, he saw his group of friends hanging out at their place. like always.

the only curious glances he could stand were from his friends because he was used to them, but when everybody's eyes were on him, he squirmed under their stares.

jimin's head tilted in confusion, mirroring a cute little puppy dog, "what's got you so happy?"

jungkook shrugged, scratching the back of his neck with a blush sporting his face, "nothing..."

"BS!" taehyung shouted.

everybody crowded around jungkook in excitement, trying to figure out what happened to him. suddenly, jin's motherly instincts kicked in as he gasped, "he met a... girl!"

instantly, his friends were in shock, asking what, where, when, how.

jungkook felt his hands start to shake as his claustrophobic fear started getting to him. jimin, noticing this, shouted, "hey, give him some space, guys!"

his friends apologized to him as jungkook nodded silently.

everyone waited for him to say something, but he just sat there for a few minutes in a daze.

"um...well. i did meet a girl."

the boys all got up, but jimin sat them back down.

jungkook found himself lower his gaze from his best friends, "her name is marjáni, but i call her mars."

"woo! our boy already got her a nickname!" namjoon yelled in laughter.

"tell us more about her," yoongi chuckled.

the sun was setting while jungkook told all his friends about the beautiful girl he met that night. he could picture every detail of her, from the dark curls caressing her face to the way she smirked.

he loved her smirk.

***

please don't forget to vote and comment

thank you

una