Being practical, Longbottom style

Harry POV

'Harry. Are you ok?'

'Um no. I am not feeling well. Can you excuse me?' Without even waiting for her he sped through the corridor and ran down the stairs and collided with someone.

'Ow.'
'Ow.'

As harry picked up his glasses and got a better look at him.
'Potter.'
'Malfoy.'

'Got any idea why your girlfriend was flirting with me?'
'Ginny was flirting with you? No way!'

'She said that I was her boyfriend' smirked Draco 'Breakup, Potter?' He sneered.
'Of course not. But that's what happened to me.'

'What?'
'Hermione tried to kiss me and said I was her boyfriend.'
'Nice joke, Potter' Draco smirked.
'This is no joke, Malfoy' said harry and his eyes widened.

Malfoy could see the truth in Harry's eyes.

'What the fuck is happening?'
'We need to find someone. Who can explain this... About dimension travel-'

'Hermione. Where is she?'

'There. At the other end.' Pointed harry. 'While you are on it knock some sense in her.'

Draco nodded. 'Just a minute, Potter. I hoped to be nice to you but- I just want to tell you Weasley ruined it... and you will get what Weasley deserves if you stay by his side.'

Draco walked away before harry could ask him what he meant? What had Ron done? He let a moment for the absurdity of the words to dissolve in, then walked down the stairs.

He needed to know what was happening and why...
***
Neville POV
'Glad you woke up'

Neville rubbed his eyes to get a clear view.
'Ron.'

'Great you recognize me. But there is a teensy problem Neville.'

'What?'
'We are a little back in time.'
'Huh?'

'The battle of Hogwarts.'

They were at the top of the astronomy tower. Ron was pointing below at... The ground...

Neville knew it well... He had seen if just a few weeks ago through his own eyes. Experienced the pain. The pain was double since there was no body for him... But he had been wrong... That night only one girl had comforted him and made him feel better...

She was all he thought about and finally a few days after the war he finally mustered up his feelings and confessed to her... How he had loved her... Since the start. He had thought she would say no but she told him that she loved him too...

How much ever he tried to think straight he couldn't because her image kept popping in his head...

Luna Lovegood... That girl had changed her life.

'Well who else is here? No one?'.

Ron shaked his head. 'What should we do, Neville.'

'Well if we two landed up here. It's practical to think that the others did too.'

'Huh Mr practical person, so what should we do? Shout practically so that everybody can hear us.' Muttered Ron sarcastically.

'Yeah. How about we do that? On three-'
'Hey I was-'
'Three.'
'-just kidding'.
'Two.'
'Neville!'
'One.'
'Oh no! You are serious...'

'WHOEVER THE BLOODY HELL IS HERE BY TRAVELLING THROUGH BLOODY DIMENSIONS, SHOULD COME HERE- NEVILLE LONG BOTTOM AND RO-'

'Hey!' Protested Ron.

'-N WEASLEY.'

Then silently added 'Thats what you get Weasley, for using sarcasm against me.'

'I will never repeat it, lord Longbottom.'