The Imperius Curse

Draco POV
'Hermione'
'Draco'
'Don't you remember me mione?'
'Of course I do. That's silly.'

'Then why did you try to kiss harry?'
'Because he is my boyfriend.'

Those words put a stop to his heart.
'You can do better than that-'
'Don't you dare compare yourself with Harry.'

'I meant the joke but I guess you are serious-'
He was cut off by a loud scream. When it ended he realized, Longbottom and Weasley were at the terrace.

But he had other things to do... He wanted to know the truth.
'Imperio.' He pointed at Hermione. It pained him to do this but he needed answers. He needed to know what had happened to change all of this suddenly...

Had dimension travel changed how other dimensions functioned? It was a possibility...
***
Neville POV
'So who all are left?' Asked Ron.
'Draco and Harry.' Said Hermione.
'And Luna...' Said Neville.

Suddenly the doors burst open and Harry came in.
'I told you he didn't die, ginny.'
'Yeah but what does this mean?'

'What? First off wait I have a lot to talk about with you two.' He pointed at ginny and Hermione.

Harry pov
'For what?' Asked ginny.
'Well Draco told me that-'
'You met draco?' Interrupted Hermione.
'Well yeah, isnt he here? He was with you last time I saw... '
Hermione shook her head. 'He wasn't with me.'

'Probably off to his evil deeds' piped in Ron but was cut by a glare by Hermione.

'Well I don't know how to tell you this but he told me that you- ginny were flirting with him-'

'That bastard! I would never- surely harry you don't believe this?' Asked ginny.

'I didn't but I didnt have a choice since Hermione has been acting strange.'

'What?' Said Hermione 'What makes you say that? I haven't seen you since we returned back-'

'Don't lie, Hermione.'
'I am not lying' said Hermione slightly irritated. 'Ask ginny. I was with her the whole time.'

Ginny nodded.
'That's bloody impossible. You very well know what happened in the fourth floor corridor-'

'I was in the grounds with ginny, harry' said Hermione worriedly ' I hope you are not having hallucinations.'

'It was not a freaking hallucination. And I wouldn't see such ridiculous hallucinations in which you tried to kiss me-'

'WHAT?' Thundered ginny.
'That's ridiculous. I would never ever do that. You can't believe that shit-'

'You're asking me not to believe my eyes?'
'Yes. Because there is something wrong going on here.'
'What makes you say that?'

'Harry, we - me and ginny saw a coffin which was not there the war before.'

Harry raised an eyebrow.
'Your coffin. R.I.P Harry Potter.'
'You're kidding? You think I am a ghost?' Harry joked but he was horrified within.

What was going on?
***
Draco POV
'Fizzing Whisbees' he said. Hermione had told him the password and it was coming in handy now.

There was no one in the room. Of course it was past midnight now and everyone would be in the great hall.'

He had swiped her memories with the help of his wand and put it in the pensieve. He was afraid of what he would see but he put his head inside and went through the memory lane of his girlfriend... Not knowing that he was about to get a shock... With what he saw...