Papí

"Girl in a month?" Rasheeka exclaimed
"Yeah," I sighed .My husband Princeton is always working.We haven't had sex in a month!

"Girl I could not do that." Rasheeka shook her head .
"Well...I just hope he isn't cheating." I looked at Rasheeka who's face turnt into disgust.

"You need to ask him girl...lawwd he batta not be cheating" Rasheeka said acting ghetto.

I heard keys jiggle and the door open and in walked Prince. Rasheeka mouthed to me "ask him"

I walked over to Prince and Kissed his lips.God I missed those lips.

"Hey baby" I said cheerfully.
"Hey babe...Hey rasheeka" he said while waving politelyat her.

"Asia I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Rasheeka said getting her things.
"Okay bye Sheeka"I opened the door and locked it behind her.

Prince sighed exhausted from work and turned on a football game.I mentally roll my eyes.I go upstairs and take a shower.

I start thinking of Prince, and the last time we made love.My fingers start to wander to my throbbing clit.I touched it and gasped at the feeling. Soon the shower was filled with moans from me pleasuring myself.

Prince P.O.V

I'm tired and I want to take a shower watch the game,and eat, then go to bed.As I was walking up the stairs,and I hear Asia's sexy ass moans.Instantly Mr.Fernando wanted to come up from hiding. As I got closer to the bathroom,I opened up the door, and Asia is in the shower eyes closed and rubbing her clit.I start taking my clothes off ,then she starts moaning my name.

Ha she thinking of me.I step into the shower and her eyes peaked open just a tad. And she jumped.

Asia's P.O.V

I started thinking about Prince fucking me hard,then someone got into the shower with me,I instantly peek out a little and Prince is standing right there behind me.He grabbed my hips as I let out  low whimper.

"P-prince are you cheating on me?" I opened my eyes to look at his face.Pure lust.

"Baby why would I cheat on you,you are my world, my everything,and you are sexy, and I love you to death." He kissed my jawline and that's all it took.

"I love you too baby" I smiled and he picked me up and we shared a passionate  lustfull kiss.

We washed up and he carried me out of the shower, and lotioned my skin.Followed by me lotioning his.

Now,Prince was kissing my neck earning moans.

He then got on his knees and started licking my clit.

"Prinnnnceeee" I moaned

He stuck his tongue into my kitty.I gasped and louder moans came out.Princeton then took his friend and without warning shoved it into me hard and rough...just how I liked it.

He started doing slow and deep strokes as our moans and groans filled the air.I flipped us over and Bounced on his length. I threw my head back moaning,while Prince shut his eyes tight his toes curling.

"Fuuuuckk Asia yes" I sat down on his friend and took it all in.Now he gasped and he went crazy.Loud groans escaped from his mouth.I sat still still overwhelmed by the pleasure, and I started moving my hips,sending pleasure throughout my body.

Prince then took control and bent me over ,and started drilling into me.He put both of my legs onto his shoulders.

"Yeah baby,you like that Asia?"

"Yessss Jacob" I moaned

"What's my name?" Prince asked only sticking the tip in this time.

"P..Prince..." I whimpered

"Wrong" he pounded me hard once.Then teased again.

"Daadddy" I screamed

Prince then pounded into me again. "Wrong"

You then smirked and started to move, and slide down onto his friend.

"Shoot...Asia..No " he said throwing me back into my position.

"Papiiiii" I moaned earning Prince to get down low on me again and eat my kitty."

He then stuck two fingers in me going as deep as he could.

"I'm...a-about to c..c..um" I threw my head back and Prince got back and pounded into me hitting it from the back.

I moved so he couldn't get access to me.I then crawled onto the floor and grabbed his friend stroking it.

I put it in my mouth sucking on the tip.

"S..stop t..teasing" he growled.

I then put the whole thing in my mouth and started bobbing my head.He then took my hair up and started fucking my throat. His legs started shaking and He layed on the bed.

I started riding him us going faster than ever.Our bodies moving in sync.Sweat glistening our faces.This is what I've been waiting a month for.

I then felt his member grow inside of me .I hopped off and began sucking him again.His face had a look of pleasure.His mouth opened a little,his eyes shut tight. I then put the whole thing in my mouth and started swallowing knowing it gave him extreme pleasure.

"Damn Asia.... I'm about to come."

I then bobbed my head up and down,going faster and faster.I then stopped and licked the tip,and he grilled the sheets tighter.I then put his whole member in my mouth and his hips buckled and he came in my throat.

I then swallowed and his body looked weak so I decided to torture him.I hopped on his friend and rode him.His groans were WAY louder than my moans.His head was thrown back,his hands gripping the sheets,and his toes curled.I then kissed him while cumming again.

"I missed you baby"

"I missed you too"

~~~~~
My first Imagine...
How was it?
Vote
Comment
Share