The player

"Ikeria Ray do not want you " my friend Tina laughed.

"ha ha ha " i sarcastically laughed back. "i didn't say he did, i just wanna know why he keeps looking at me" i rolled my eyes at her.

"you mean looking at ME ? " she corrected then looked over at him while he was talking to his friends while still looking our way. After a moment he dapped them up then began walking our way.

"oh shit he's coming over here ! " Tina scrambled in her seat to look cute. He approached our table and winked at Tina making her giggle then he turned his attention to me then winked hoping i'd do the same thing but he was gladly mistaken. I got up and walked out of the cafeteria to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Soon I heard footsteps thinking it was Tina I  stood waiting for her to come in all the way but it was Ray who turned the corner. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"what ? " i groaned rolling my eyes at him.

"why you curve me like that ?" he asked backing me into a wall.

"because i heard about you " i smartly replied back pushing past him about to unlock the door but he grabbed my wrist slamming me into the wall pushing himself onto me.

"stop playing girl " he started kissing my neck making me lean my head back a little, but  snapped back into reality and tried to push him off of me.

"im not about to be one of ya hoes i don't know what you thought " i looked him up and down in disgust. My arms were still restrained so he just slid his hand into my pants slowly rubbing my clit sending a moan into the air.

I used my free hand to pull his hand out and push him off.

"leave me alone damn " i yelled reaching for the door but was pulled back.

"let me get your number first " he ran his tongue over his lips and i huffed.

"fine it's 8927235562 " i said quickly before rushing out of the bathroom and to my next period class. I'm not gonna lie a nigga had me wet and squirming in my chair the whole class period.

-----
1 month later

Ray has been doing good not being a hoe and he's been talking about getting serious with me.

raybae￶😍: meet me at my house

me: i was already otw dickhead

I parked my car and got out bringing his tacos inside that I bought him. I rung the doorbell twice and he came to the door with no shirt on and some grey nike cotton shorts.

"wassup Ikeria ? " he pulled me into a hug grabbing my ass as I stepped inside.

"boy get off me " I laughed going upstairs to his room then handing him his tacos. He looked at me then back at the tacos with a surprised expression then tackled me on the bed tickling me.

"ahhh ray stoppp " I laughed as he tickled me.

"I love you man " he stopped tickling me and kissed all over my face but stopped and  looked at me before leaning down and smashing his lips into mine. I slightly opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue inside my mouth while his hands traveled down to my butt.

After our 5 minute make out session he led kisses down my neck, sucking lightly. I giggled at the feeling and he chuckled coming back up to my lips. His hand slid from my ass to my private area making me moan.

He looked at me in shock.

"damn you just made me horny " he looked down at his pants where he had a big bulge pulsing through his shorts.