Stalker

I peeped into his window making sure he couldn't see me. Its been a habit of mine because he's just so damn fine.

I watched as he played the game getting frustrated yelling at the screen . Sometimes he'd catch me and I was hoping he wouldn't today.

He smiled at the game and then his face went stale before he paused the game and looked over at his phone.

He stood up wearing grey sweat pants which showed off his print, and he was shirtless showing off the tattoo going across his chest that said 'Royal'.

I felt something rub against my leg causing me to yelp. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late. He was looking in my direction looking annoyed.

He walked out of the room and soon I heard  his front door open.

I ducked into a bush on the side of his house but I knew I was already caught.

"Denika I already saw you "

I sighed revealing myself from behind the bush. I slowly trudged to his door step and he looked me up and down then smirked.

"For a stalker you always have looked good " he said rubbing his hands through his curls while licking his lips.

"I'm not a stalker " I managed to mumble out

He looked at me dead serious then busted out laughing.

"You watch me from my windows almost every week !" He exclaimed making my cheeks turn red.

I turned  around to walk off his porch with my head down in embarrassment . I played with my freshly done acrylic nails.

"I didnt say you had to leave, you've been watching me so why not get to know me foreal? "

I looked up at him shocked as he motioned for me to come inside.

I looked at him to see that he wasn't joking so I walked in and admired how beautiful his house was.

He put his hand out and I gently grabbed it then we went into the room where I previously watched him from, which looks much better from the inside.

" So I have a question, then you can ask me all the questions you'd like " he said when we sat on the soft tan couch.

" what's the question ?"

"Why ?"

"I..I don't understand.. " I played with my fingers. As many times I imagined being inside his house I never pictured it to be this awkward.

"Why do you stalk me ?"

My eyes widened at the question that I really haven't even thought of myself.

"Uh.. I dont know, I just really wanted to get to know you i guess " I shrugged feeling ridiculous that I stalked someone and didnt even know why.

I felt tears forming and I stood up

"I'm sorry " I tried to walk away from the couch heading towards the door but his hand pulled me back.

"What's wrong ?" He looked into my brown eyes

"I..I didnt realize how dumb I am for stalking you and I..I'm so sorry " tears poured down my cheeks.

He pulled me back down on the couch embracing me into a hug. I cried into his chest wondering why was he holding me instead of being repulsed by me.

"Shh.. Its okay , if I tell you something will you please calm down ?" He wiped my tears looking at me again and I shrugged

" I've always thought you were cute to be honest . "