SEVEN

i was actually gonna update this on a later date, but my dad said im not allowed to use my phone anymore for the rest of the trip so i felt bad and decided to update this secretly

so youre welcome, you lucky bastards

。*゚+゚+..。*゚+゚+..

luke fluttered his eyes open, the familiar sound of drumsticks banging on drums filling up his ears.

he seemed to be the only person in the neighbourhood phased by this, and honestly it was starting to get a little out of hand.

he thought the noises at the night were done and dusted with, but by the looks of it, he was obviously very wrong.

slowly, he pulled his jeans on, and lazily tied up his shoes laces, before heading out and marching to ashton's house.

was it really necessary to practise at three am in the morning?

luke knocked on the door, the noises stopping quicker than he thought they would, and the door was open in no time.

a massive grin spread across ashton's face the second he met eyes with luke, letting out small pants from the previous drumming.

"hey." ashton said in a slightly breathy and tired tone, the smile on his face never disappearing.

but luke wasn't here to have a conversation, so he just got straight to the point.

"yeah, hi, could you keep it down, thanks." and with that, he turned to walk away.

however, ashton grabbed hold of his arm just in time, spinning luke around so that the two were face to face again.

"no! don't go."

luke stared at him in bewilderment.

"why? it's late" the blonde questioned.

"because i was being loud so that i didn't have to wait 'til the morning to see you again."

luke took in a deep breath, the butterflies in his stomach making it difficult to breath normally.

he was completely speechless, but before he could even think of a sentence, ashton pulled him into the house, making sure to not drag him.

luke was unable to snatch himself from ashton's grip, but secretly, he didn't mind.

the taller let go when they reached the living room, and luke's breath hitched when making eye contact with ashton again.

he looked so innocent with the moonlight from the open window shining on him, it was absolutely breathtaking.

"hey." ashton smiled.

luke scoffed.

"sorry, i didn't know what to say."

the blonde giggled, and ashton's smile grew wider. it was new hearing luke giggle, he normally just kept a straight face.

well, tried to.

"so, how about that private concert offer?" luke asked, and ashton's eyes enlarged.

"wait seriously?" ashton questioned, shock prominent in his voice.

"i mean, im here, so might as well."

ashton's heart jumped up in joy, just as he did. eagerly, he took hold of the latter's hands, dragging him to his garage.

luke bit his lip to contain his giggles, secretly loving the way ashton's fingers slotted perfectly with his.

the two stopped, ashton motioning for luke to stay still, as he scampered behind the drumkit, shuffiling a little on the stool.