NINE

ashton hadn't stopped to think about something other than luke's kiss for one second.

everything about it was just imprinted in his head, and he couldn't get the tingly sensation he felt when it happened to leave him alone.

he knew he found luke attractive, and that he had a small thing for luke, but ever since the kiss, it had just built up to the point where it was driving him insane.

the rest of what they did wasn't even important to him (okay, maybe a little). the only thing that was, was the wayluke crashed his lips onto his, and how nice it felt.

ashton was always one to flirt, always one to be confident and cocky to impress people he had a possible thing for.

but luke was so different to everyone else ashton flirted with.

everyone else would giggle, and give in straight away. whereas luke wouldn't even dare to give in, or crack a smile at anything that came out of ashton's mouth.

and that's what made luke so special, and why he was so persistent with him.

but now, the messing around was over and done with. ashton couldn't just do what he normally did to the other people he had a thing for.

he didn't want to just ditch luke straight after all the annoyance and everything else. he couldn't dare to let go of luke.

and so, he decided on one thing.

and that one thing was to make luke officially his, and not just call him that in his own mind.

ashton could see and hear the hemmings' getting ready to leave the house, obviously going on a family outing.

but ashton wasn't going to waste any time. he was going to man up, and tell luke right before they departed.

the boy quickly rushed out of his house, and ran towards liz, who was placing her purse in the backseat of the car.

"sorry to disturb you, mrs hemmings, but may i talk to luke real quick?" he rapidly spoke, trying to sound as innocent and polite as possible.

liz's eyes scanned ashton from top to bottom, and then back up to the top, a slight scowl forming on her face.

"sure." she replied, voice sounding a little skeptical, but ashton didn't notice. he nodded with a smile and rushed to their garden, where luke was getting some barbecue supplies.

"hey, uh, luke?"

the boy turned his torso to see who called his name, a small smile forming when seeing it was ashton.

"ashton, hey!" he cheered, awkwardly holding the supplies in his right hand.

"what's up?" he asked, noticing how ashton was shuffiling a little bit. it was cute seeing ashton all nervous, when he was normally quite confident.

"well, you see-" ashton began, and luke stood still, making sure to take in every word, because if ashton was nervous, it must mean it was something important.

"this whole thing we have going on -- it like, just got me thinking, you see-" the curly haired looked down at his shoes.

"i just wanted to know if you perhaps, you know like, possibly, wanted this whole thing to be an official thing ?"

lukes eyes widened, a solitary blink was all he could reply with.

"you're kidding right? you mean, like, boyfriend-together-officially thing?"

ashton only nodded.

"oh, um, wow." was all luke could manage to say, still completely gobsmacked from the whole situation.

"so, is that a no?"

"luke! we're gonna be late!" liz called out from the front of the house.

the hazel-eyed boy could tell luke was slightly uneasy about the sudden question, and decided it was best to just leave it at that.

"you know what? never mind, i'll leave you to i-"

ashton didn't even manage to pronounce the last syllable of the sentence, because luke's hand had gripped onto his shoulder, and pushed him forward so that their lips collided, quite harshly.

the blonde titled his head a little bit to deepen the kiss, a steady grip still on ashton's shoulder.

"it wasn't a 'no'." luke smirked when pulling away, and ashton could feel the corner of his lips tug up in happiness.

"wow, um i didn't expect a yes, but you said did say yes, so -- wow." the taller boy spoke, as a small giggle escaped luke.

"i gotta go, but i'll see you later, boyfriend."  luke winked, before strutting away with a proud smirk.

and this time it was ashton's turn to be the flustered one of the pair.

。*゚+゚+..。*゚+゚+..

iM sO sOrrY fOr nOt uPdAtinG iN a wHilE (it might not be that much of a long time, but i get paranoid when i dont update a book after two days)

so yeah lashton is a thing now

chapter for chatroulette and bad neighbour might be really crappy and im sorry its bc im working on another malum fanfic sooooo

okay this is long bye