Chapter 3

"GET UP!" My brother yelled and slammed my door open.

"Shoo." I said and sighed. I wasn't supposed to be at school till 10am so I don't know why my brother insisted on waking me up early. I checked my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat notifications until I finally see I have a message from Nate.

Nate: I don't even remember texting you last night.

Me: Oh were you drunk? That's nice

Nate: No, no I wasn't drunk. I guess I was sleep-texting.

Me: You were texting with your eyes closed and while sleeping? That's new..

Nate: You never know. Oh look what I made for breakfast today

And he sent me a picture of what looks like a burned pancake.

Me: That looks very..unappetizing.

Nate: What?? I am a master chef. What are you talking about?

Me: Now I'm hungry so wait.

Nate: Haha you see, my gourmet pancake made you hungry.

I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly.

I got out my bed and looked in the mirror. Jesus, I looked like a monster. I didn't take off my makeup last night so I have stained mascara and eyeliner all over my eyes.

I went into the bathroom to do my morning routine and went to the kitchen.

"My little baby is graduating today!" My mom says, pulling me into a hug, which was kinda hard with her pregnant belly.

"How does it feel to be a graduate?" My dad asked and smiles.

"I haven't graduated yet, guys." I laughed and served myself two waffles. I sent a picture of them to Nate saying "this what real food looks like" even though they were precooked waffles that just needed to be heated up.

Nate: I don't want your gross frozen waffles, mine are made from scratch so they're 99x better.

Me: These are the MOST delicious waffles I have ever had, OMG!

Nate: Screw you

Me: You forgot the "I want to" before screw you ;)

Nate: You're such a child

Me: Well, this child has to go get ready for her high school graduation. Talk to you later

Nate: Bye my little child

Me: I wish there was a middle finger emoji cause it would basically be our whole conversations.

Nate: Eh, true.

--
Sorry for the shortish chapter. Chapter 4 will be her after graduation party I think? Hope you liked it! :)