The Signs as Teachers

Aries: The one that most kids are scared of but is literal best friends with their students.

Taurus: Is a great and really nice teacher but snaps when confronted by stupid people.

Gemini: Lowkey crazy and goes off on tangents about literally nothing, but everyone likes them cause you don't do much in that class and they're easygoing.

Cancer: Lowkey worries about what their students think about them, but also love their kids.

Leo: The one who is always yelling and throws stuff at their students, but makes great bonds with them.

Virgo: Has literally zero patience for idiots, but is nice to people who actually try.

Libra: The attractive, young one who the older students want to bang, but completely fail them if they tried anything.

Scorpio: Literally cares about none of the rules and does their own thing; the school board is scared of them.

Sagittarius: The one that lets you sleep in class as long as you know the information.

Capricorn: The one that follows the rules exactly, but is still lenient.

Aquarius: The one who stands on chairs and meows at their students.

Pisces: Pretty sweet to their kids, but you find out they're actually really kinky.

HI! This is my first book-type thing here on Wattpad, and hopefully you'll enjoy future chapters! Also- if you want to follow me anywhere's else, look in my profile Bio! Peace out, love you guys!

<3 Lily