⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Taehyung begins to tug on the various drawers, desperate to look for a very specific pair of keys.

He opens the last drawer in his cabinet, a small shiny object immediately greeting him. Taehyung pants as he snatches it out of its original spot, shoving it into his pockets as he made a dash for the front door.

"Where are you going?" A voice greets Taehyung from the living room, making him stop in his tracks to turn around.

Jimin's hands were on his hips as he holds a questioning look on his face. Taehyung sighs, "I'm going back."

A frown was now etched on Jimin's face as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. He stands infront of door that Taehyung was about to go through.

"You can't." Jimin finishes simply.

Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes as he tries to push Jimin out of his way. Jimin wasn't budging one bit but Taehyung wasn't giving up either.

"Jimin, for fuck's sake," He grunts, "Move. This is the last time."

"You know what happened the last time you tried to find her." Jimin tries to reason, his expression softening a little after looking at Taehyung's little outburst.

"She's gone, Jimin. She's fucking dead and I can't even visit her now?" Taehyung finally raises his voice, pressing his finger deep into Jimin's chest.

This eventually causes Hoseok to walk out from his room. "What's happening?" He interrogates but before any of them could reply, Taehyung is pushing Jimin out of the way and making his way out.

When Taehyung arrives at his destination, he pulls out the object from his pocket. Together with a key, there was a small pendant attached to it.

His eyes glanced over the words 'Forever' that was imprinted on the middle of the silver pendant. He sighs, clenching it tightly in his hand as he made his way up the apartment.

Taehyung jams the key into the hole, kicking the door slightly to open it. When he steps in, he is immediately greeted by a  gust of warm air. It was a contrast to the weather outside.

He glances around the room, noting down the fact that the room looked vaguely different from the day he last saw it.

He was here on 25 December 2013, and since it was Christmas then, he remembers the various christmas decorations hanging around the room.

Now, in early 2016, the apartment was left empty. The walls were plain and boring unlike how he remembered them to be.

He picks up a photo frame from the table, his thumb caressing the faces in the picture.

He begins to remember the memories that were made in that home until a hand snatches the photo frame out of his grip harshly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She grits through her teeth.