⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Taehyung isn't able to concentrate at their next dance practice. This comeback
was extremely important as everyone expected it be BTS' breakthrough.

But all that Taehyung could think about was Dahee.

Taehyung wonders that maybe if he didn't meet Dahee - he wouldn't have to suffer like this. He could've lived life happily without having to mourn everyday.

But he immediately erases the thought upon remembering how much Dahee has helped him prepare for his career.

As a trainee, Taehyung experienced many hardships. Everyday, he woke up with the worry of not being able to debut. But every single morning, Dahee was there to reassure him with comforting words.

Without her, how could Taehyung live?

The song eventually slows to a stop and Taehyung finds himself in the center position. It truly sucks that Dahee wasn't able to see him shine.

A soft sigh escapes his lips as he shuffled over to the benches to quench his thirst. He fails to notice to worried gazes of the members and practice continues with Taehyung's mind elsewhere.

Upon reaching the dorm, Namjoon immediately feels the responsibility of speaking to Taehyung as the leader of the group.

But before Namjoon is able to put a word in, Taehyung flees to his room and shuts the door after him.

Taehyung drops himself in his chair, fumbling with his drawers to find a piece of paper and pen. He finally finds them when he opens the third drawer.

Placing them on the table before him, he begins to write endlessly.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

To Dahee,

I guess it would be stupid for me to say that I've missed you. I'm an idiot. I failed to appreciate you when you were still around.

Now that you're gone, I feel empty. I feel numb. I feel as though there is a hole in my heart and I am no longer breathing. This sounds so stupid but it is almost as if I can't live without you.

I just wish that you were still around to hear my explanation. I wanted to explain everything to you as soon as I received a Daesang. But I guess, the time didn't match.

It wasn't my choice to leave you, at all. But I understand that it was my fault for leaving you without any explanation. You see, I was too afraid that the reason might hurt you, hurt you more than if I just left quietly.

Dahee, you've never left my heart. I wanted to go back to you everyday. But I couldn't. I don't expect you to understand, I can't forgive myself either.

I gave you the "Forever" pendant, because I wanted you to wait for me to return. I wanted us to be together forever no matter how far apart we were.

But now, you're so far away that I am no longer alive anymore.

Do you want me to chase you?

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
i lowkey got emo writing this