Chapter 6. Bahamas

"What about December?"

"No way!"

"Why not?"

"It's going to be cold. I don't to wear a coat, and I'm sure it'll rain"

"We live in London, it always rains Maddie" Peter laughed.

"But it's more likely to rain in December"

"November?"

"It'll be cold too. Moreover, it's too soon"

"We'd still have a few months to organize everything... Wait, I have a better idea! Let's do it on Halloween, the guests will be disguised. I will be a zombie, and you will be an annoying zombie" he joked.

"It's not funny. I want everything to be perfect"

"What about 14th February?"

"Saint Valentine's day? You're so cheesy, darling"

"Whay about 14th March?" he suggested.

"It'll rain"

"How do you even know?"

"I just know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What if we decide the date later and we start planning the guests' list?"

"Alright"

"My best men will be Nate and Andrew"

"Who the hell is Andrew?"

"My cousin Andrew, you know, the one who used to go to school with us"

"No way"

"Why not?"

"He's an idiot. He think he knows more than anyone, and he thinks he's smarter than all of us"

"Maddie, he's smarter than all of us. He's one of the most important scientists in the UK nowadays"

"So...? He's still an idiot?"

"Are you going to complain about everything?"

"Yup, that's my job"

"We should leave the guests' lists then and focus on something else. Let's see what you think about these places I've seen for the celebration"

I looked at my watch, it was getting late.

"Hmm you're going to kill me babe, but I actually have to go. I'm meeting someone in ten"

"Who?"

"Francesca"

"Niall's girlfriend?"

"She's his ex now, but yeah, that one"

"I thought he was going to ask her to marry him"

"Yep, but I guess they changed their minds"

"Why are you even meeting her? You've never been friends or anything"

"She's a model and she's going to take me to some shops so I can find the perfect wedding dress"

"Wow, you're finally excited about something related to the wedding!"

"Nah, I'm actually excited to find the song for our first dance, remember?" I smiled.

"That's true, I forgot"

"Anyways, I'm leaving, Pete. See ya later, love you!"

I kissed him, took my purse and got out of his office, waving Nate goodbye, who was working on his own office. I drove to the shop where I was meeting her and I went in, where I saw her looking at some dresses.