Gone Greg.

Gregory Lestrade calling....

You huffed in frustration and immediately cut the call as you saw Greg's name pop up on your phone. Why doesn't he just get the message?!, You screamed internally to yourself as you ran your hands your hair. You'd had a huge argument last night, probably the biggest argument you'd had as a couple in your 5 year relationship and you hadn't spoke to him since last night.

Gregory Lestrade calling...

You growled in frustration again and cut the call. You then decided to switch your phone off completely, you certainly had no intention of talking to him anytime soon, you were simply too mad. You very nearly exploded with anger last night when the two of you came to blows.

*The Previous Night*

You stormed angrily into the living room, your face as red as a beetroot as Greg followed you.

"(Y/N), Just hear me out please" Greg pleaded. You scoffed and abruptly swivelled around to face him "You want me to hear you out?!" You practically screamed as you threw your arms furiously in the air "You.. YOU, went behind my back and had dinner with a woman, not just any woman, oh no! A woman that you know fancies you!" You snapped heatedly.

"And a woman that tried it on with him at last year's Christmas party" The two of you then looked around to see Sherlock stood at the living room door "What?" You snapped "Get out now!" Greg yelled, pointing sternly at him. Sherlock raised his eyebrows in amusement and nodded towards Greg "Ask him" He said, before he walked through the door and left.

You gradually turned back around to Greg "Well?" You said, your eyebrow quirked. Greg huffed and rolled his eyes "It was nothing. She was drunk" He mumbled, you sighed in irritation and shook your head "Why didn't you tell me about this?" You questioned. Greg shrugged "I don't know. It wasn't a big deal" He added.

You widened your eyes in pure disbelief, you were so mad at this man right now "You... You didn't think it was important to tell me that a woman, who is quite clearly after you, tried to kiss you?! MY BOYFRIEND!" You exclaimed, shouting the last part. Greg cupped his hands briefly over his face and then ran his hands through his hair.

"How does Sherlock know? And why was he even in our house? I'm sick of him too!" You questioned. Greg shrugged "I don't know" You growled in frustration "I am so angry with you right now Gregory" You snapped. Greg pouted at you "Don't call me that. I hate it" He said "Good! Because I hate you right now!" You snapped. Greg's facial expression softened at your words.

"I'm staying round Molly's tonight" You snapped, before you heatedly left the room to go and get a few of your things.

And that was the last you had seen or heard from him. You didn't know what you were going to do from here, but you were honestly so angry at him, you couldn't see yourself talking to him for a while.

Suddenly, the phone on your desk began to ring. You huffed and quickly picked up the receiver before putting it down again. You knew it would be Greg, you rarely ever got any other calls on that phone. The phone then rang again and you growled in frustration, before pulling the plug out of the phone. You took a deep breath, It was hard work ignoring Greg, he was so persistent and it was driving you crazy.

"(Y/N)" You then looked round to the desk opposite you and saw your colleague Harry calling you over, his phone clutched tightly in his hand. You huffed and rolled your eyes "I don't want to speak to him" You said. Harry shook his head, a worried expression on his face "It's not Greg" He said. You furrowed your brow at him, before you got out of your seat to answer the phone.