1

3rd person

You were sitting by yourself on the Hogwarts Express. You sighed, you were in year 6 and you didn't have many friends. A few people passed your carriage and gazed at you for a second, taking pity on you and rushing to be with their friends. You heard a few noises from the opposite carriage and glanced at it. A tall redhead appeared through the door, "hey, Fred!  Where are you?" He raced out, then almost immediately came back to your table. "Hey.. What's wrong Y/N?" He asked softly. You didn't respond, but the redhead kept pestering you. "I'm George. George Weasley. Twin of Fred Weasley." He announced. The train halted, and caught by surprise, George toppled over. "Shit!" He cursed, and you stared at his as a grin formed on your face, the grin became a laugh, as he got up, smirking. ,  "well, I better grab my trunk, and help you with yours" George said and hurried off to get his faded brown trunk. 

Timeskip- at the feast.

As Dumbledore finished his speech, food appeared on the pristine gold plates. You grabbed a few sausages , and when you were just about to cut your food, you heard a voice "Hey,  Fred! Look, it's Y/N!" It was George, as he, followed by Fred sat at the Gryffindor table, George beside you, and Fred besides George. "Y-your Gryffindor's?" You stammered. "Probably" Fred said, grabbing food from other's plates. As it was 11.30pm everyone had to go to bed. Fred raced ahead, calling his farewells from afar. As George got up, he stretched his arms and accidentally hit your nose. (He has powah very much) "Y/N! I'm so sorry!" As he knelt down to where you were knocked down, he held your hands and gazed intently into your eyes. " are...are you ok?" He asked, blushing a little. He wiped the tears from your eyes and carried you (bride style) to the Gryffindor common room, as you were half asleep. He put a tartan fleece blanket over you and rested you on an armchair (as boys are not allowed in the girl's dormitories) George sat himself in another, and for a few hours, sat and read, then breaking the rules, carried you through to the girls dorm and rested you on your bed. He checked on you one last time, And went to his dormitory.

OK, I really hope you liked this part! I'm pretty busy so I'll try upload soon! Happy Easter! - Maniac.