Confessions

(Y/N)'s POV

  I loved this feeling...this was the first time I hugged someone that ended up embracing me back.

  Memories flew past my eyes like birds in the sky.

No one's POV

  "Papa~play with me!" A young, four year old hugged her father. This girl was (Y/N) (L/N), and she lived in a mansion. But she was not happy. For (Y/N) had no friends because people envied her and thought she had a good life. A kitchen maid often talked to her, but one day, the kitchen maid mysteriously disappeared. Leaving the poor little girl even lonelier. (Y/N)'s mother, had passed away when she was 2. But her father, seemed to have nothing to do with her. He did nothing but work, all day long. And did not do or say anything when (Y/N) talked to him. When (Y/N) turned seven, her father lost his job and couldn't find a new one. Slowly, the (L/N) family became poorer, and poorer. So one night, when (Y/N) was sound asleep, her father took her out of the now not so big house and put her by an alleyway at a town far away. This caused (Y/N) to have a dark, terrible side in her and also gave her a habit: crying in the dark when nobody's there.

(Y/N)'s POV

  Tears started to slowly form in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. But more came, and I clutched on to Toshiro's haori tightly, silently sobbing while trembling.

  He put a hand on my shoulder. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" He asked me.

  I shook my head and refused to show my face. I didn't want Toshiro to see how broken up I look when crying.

  "(Y/N)." Toshiro said more seriously. "Tell me." And he wretched me away from him.

  I immediately bent my head down and stared at my knees. A naughty tear fell from my cheek and landed and Toshiro's hand.

  I flinched.

  He looked at the teardrop I had shedded. Then at me.

  "(Y/N)...did I hurt you? Why are you crying?" He asked, worried.

  I cried even harder. "No......no...
stop...why...why are you being so...kind...?" No one ever worried about me or asked if I was okay.

  Suddenly, I felt calloused, but warm hands cup me cheeks. They guided my face and made me look at Toshiro. "(Y/N)...I don't know what's wrong, but whenever you're ready, or have a problem, just tell me. Okay? Don't hold it in." He said gently, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

  My lower lip trembled and I nodded.

  He smiled slightly and gave me a hug that made me break down even more.

  "Shhh...it's okay...don't cry,
(Y/N)..." Toshiro rubbed my back.

  I decided to tell him. Right here, right now.

  Wiping away the remaining tears, I raised my head to look at Toshiro in the eyes.

  "T-Toshiro...I...I wanted to tell you something...ever since...you...hugged me." I started nervously.

  He raised a brow curiously. "Oh? What is it, (Y/N)?"

  I stuttered a bit. "I...I...um..." Why can't I just say those three simple words?! I complained in my head.

  Toshiro sighed. "C'mon, (Y/N), just spit them out...three words..."

  I froze. How...how did he know...?! Am...am I really that easy to read?!

Toshiro's POV

  To tell the truth, I didn't really know what she was going to say. I was only hoping for three words. I. Love. You. Those were the three words I wanted to hear from her. I don't know why I fell for her so easily.

  (Y/N) looked pretty surprised, I guess she knew what three words I was talking about. Of course, she's thinking that I'm crazy to think that she would love me.

  To lighten things up a little, I said: "I was just joking, okay? Don't look so surprised, after all, it's just a joke." I tried to sound as casual as possible.

  "O-Okay, Toshiro." She stammered. "Uhm...so...you were right... I j-just wanted to say that...I-I lo-love you. It's okay if you don't feel the same. I just wanted to let you know...and...and I'm sorry for not addressing you properly on the first day even if I can just call you Toshiro now, I'm sorry Toshiro." She blurted.

  Shock and relief that she felt the same fizzed through me. I opened my mouth to tell her that I loved her also, but no words came out.

  (Y/N) bowed, her face crimson red. "That's all, Toshiro-kun. I'm sorry if this was very all of a sudden. I'll be going to soul society now, we're both extremely late. See you later Toshiro-kun." She bowed again and turned towards the door.

  Jeez, no need to be so polite... I reached out and grabbed her wrist.

  She stopped, and for some reason, fear was flowing from her. Slowy, I pulled her into my arms once more. It had become a habit now, embracing her at certain times.

  I leaned in so that my mouth was right behind her ear.

  "I love you too, (Y/N)." I whispered into her ear.

  I chill ran down her spine and she turned around, her eyes brimming with joy.

  "Im so glad Toshiro...and tears started to fall again. But this time, tears of joy.

  I snuggled into her neck. "Didn't I tell you not to cry? It'll ruin your beautiful face..." I whispered, wiping her tears away again.

  (Y/N) blushed and stopped crying. "Okay, Toshi-kun."

  I smiled and turned a bit pink at the words "Toshi-kun". Caressing her cheek softly, I murmured, "smile for me, (Y/N)."

  (Y/N) smiled gently and my heart skipped a beat. Her smile...was like an angel's smile...no...even more beautiful than any angel or goddess...I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I needed her right now.

  Grabbing her chin lightly, I placed my lips on hers.

Ehm...i hope it flowed well, sorry if it didn't...P.S. try to guess how old i am~   :P
P.S.S. be thankful. I stayed up till 12:30am to write this.
P.S.S.S.  i hope ya liked it!!